New start🤍.

Jordyn
1 month later...
October 23rd
2:35pm
_

"Lexi come on"I said reaching my hand out to her.

Me and Alexis finally finished recovery after a couple of weeks.I just stayed in the hospital for a extra week and I just came home a couple of days ago.

Kentrell wanted us to move outta Baton Rouge because he wanted a fresh start and he didn't want anymore drama.

We both decided to move to Texas because he didn't wanna be far from his kids. Well taytay and k3. Kacey lived in Houston and kayden and nisha was moving with us but she was getting her own house.

Kentrell was also buying my mom and his mom as house down there too. The gang all was moving too but they brought there own houses.

Teelee brought also  her own house out there.

Lexi grabbed my hand and followed me outside to the car.

kind and karter   was sleep In they car seats In the car so I only had to put Lexi in.

"Kentrell we ready"I told him closing Lexi door and walking to the passenger seat.

He got off his phone and put it down before starting the car up and pulling out the driveway with Ben and dej behind us.

This finna be a long car ride.

Hours later....

6:56pm

I got out the car and stretched while kentrell grabbed all the bags out the car.

Ben and dej house was a couple houses down from ours and so was nisha's and to our luck kd was right next to us.

My mom and sheronda houses probably was a block or two away So was teelees.

I was surprised we were all close to each other.

I grabbed both of the car seat and took them in the house.

The house was already furnished since kentrell was planning on moving here for a couple of weeks and was getting it furnished.

I put the car seats on the couch and took them out.

"Can you take her upstairs?"I asked kentrell. While holding karter in my arm and kind in the other.

"Mhm"he said taking her out my hands.i followed him upstairs to the room they shared and put him in his crib while he put her in her crib.

I went back down stairs and saw Lexi on the couch eating her snacks.

"You okay"I asked her. She shook her head yes and got up off the couch and followed me.

I grabbed the rest of the bags and brung them in the house.

We went back I the house and saw kentrell putting away stuff.

"You need help?"I asked him stopping near the steps.

He shook his head and continued unpacking.

"Hey neighbors"kd said walking in our house.

"Did you even unpack?"kentrell asked him. "No I don't feel like it"he replied plopping down on the couch.

"Just lazy"I said going up the stairs with the bags.

I took the bags in Lexi room since the bags were hers and she started helping me unpack.

2 hours later....

"Y'all stop running"I told kayden and Lexi while I had kind in my arms.

Jania was feeding karter because kentrell had to go help sheronda with something.

Kacey was chilling on the couch with somebody's phone.

Lexi and kayden both ran to the couch and sat down next to nisha.

The house was finally quite except for whatever kacey was watching.

I'm glad we moved out of Baton Rouge.

I feel like I'm finally going to be at peace here.

Okay this is the last chapter to this book there may or may not be a sequel to this book because I'm still deciding.

But I hope y'all liked this book and I will be making more books on this page.

Anyways thanks for y'all support, i really appreciate every single one of you🤍.