Babyshower🦋

•jordyn
1:50pm
1 month later
Friday
7 months 🤰🏽
_

"Hurry up kentrell!"I yelled to him from the bedroom.

The baby shower was in a couple minutes and we was supposed to be ready be everyone came.

My oufit

Lexi outfit

Lexi outfit

"I'm coming"he said walking out the bathroom in this

He can't never look professional damn could've at least threw on a turtle neck and some jeans

Kentrell picked up Lexi and walked downstairs while I followed behind them.

As soon as we made it down the steps somebody knocked on the door.

"Who tf is it?"kentrell asked walking towards the door. Kentrell unclocked the door and opened it revealing kd, Ben, and dej.

"Always grumpy nigga"kd said pushing pass him with gifts in his hands. "Hey best"Dej said hugging me making me hug back .

She followed me to the outback to wear my mom and sheronda was setting up .

My Mom got finished putting the cake and stuff on the front table while sheronda finished the tables everybody was gone sit at.

"My baby looks gorgeous"my mom said coming over to me "thanks ma"I said hugging her.

"Come sit down"sheronda told me pulling out as chair. My mom took my hand and guided me to the chair.

Kentrell walked in with the kids and they all ran to to me as they moms came after.

"Hey babies"I said giving them a hug each.

Everybody cams in and sat they gifts down and greeted me.

3 hours later....

"My back killing me"I said sitting down in the chair. "I told you not to help me"kentrell said putting the last thing in karters closet.

"But I wanted to help decorate my babies room"I told him rubbing my stomach. He didn't respond he just got up and shook his head.

"Come on"he said helping me up. He guided me to our bedroom.

Last week I finally decided to move back with him after he convinced me.

"Lexi still with Ben and dej?"I asked him to make sure. "Yeah but ima be back I'm finna get us so food"he told me grabbing his keys.

I nodded my head and grabbed the remote to turn on "a madea family funeral".

Once I heard the door closed I started to fall asleep.