Genders🥰

•jordyn
1 months later
12:3opm
(6 months)
_

"I'm nervous"I said rocking my feet that I couldn't see back and fourth.

"Your stomach hugeee"kentrell said showing me with his hands.

Before I could say something the doctor walked back in.

"Would you like to know the babies genders right now?"He asked holding a folded up paper.

"Yes"me and kentrell said in unison.

"Okay So baby 1 is a girl and baby 2 is a boy"he said causing me and kentrell to smile.

I haven't seen kentrell smile in so longgg.

"Everything looks normal so you are good to go"he told me giving me my papers.

"I finally get a boy"I squealed looking at the Sonograms.

"You got names ?"Kentrell asked me opening the car door for me.

"Yeah, karter and kind"

"I like em"

I smiled and put my seat belt on.

Kentrell walked around his gray rolls Royce and got in starting the car.

The car ride home was quite but it was a soothing quiet.

Once we got in the house everybody was seated in the living room.

"whats the genders?"kd asked as soon as we walked in. "damn can i sit down first?"i asked walking over to a open seat.

"It's a boy and a girl"I said after a sat down making kd jump up and down.

He's slow I swear

"Damn nigga calm down"Ben said looking at kd crazy.

"Karter and kind"kentrell said. "I can't wait to meet auntie babies"dej squealed touches my stomach making me smile.

"Same can't wait to they come out"I said sighing.

2 hours later...

Me and lexi laid in kentrells bed while eating snacks and watching boss baby while kentrell was shopping the babies.

"mommy where my broders?" lexi asked me with her eyes still stuck to the tv.

"they with they mommies just like you with me"i told her grabbing my water.

"oh"she said laying her head down on me.

What yall all be waiting for😭❤️.

Im finally back updating😆!