Going home🥰

•jordyn
12:41pm Tuesday
3 days later...
_

Today we were leaving the hospital. Everybody came to see the babies yesterday except for the other kids. They were going to be able to see them once they got home.

"Send me that picture you took of kind"I told kentrell deciding to post them.

Liked by nba_youngboy, nbakdx2 and 78,599 othersTheyluvjordyn Karter Amir gaulden 💙 Kind Alice dream gaulden💕September 23rd

Theyluvjordyn Karter Amir gaulden 💙 Kind Alice dream gaulden💕September 23rd.

Comments disabled

Kentrell started putting Karter in his car seat then kind while I grabbed they bags.

The doctor came in and gave me a wheelchair even though I could walk.

Once I got in the wheelchair the nurse pushed me outside while I had the bags in my lap and kentrell held the car seats.

"Congratulations you two"the nurse said as we made it outside. "Thank you"I said giving her a smile.

Kentrell put the babies in then he helped me get in the front.

"We all set"kentrell said getting in the drivers seat.

Home📍

I grabbed karters car seat and bag and took him in the house while kentrell did the same with kind.

When I open the door all I heard was "Surprise!" And everybody came out they hiding spot.

"Really the babies sleep"I said entering the house.

"At least he ain't wake up"kd said grabbing the bags from me.

"Y'all lucky because y'all would've but him right back to sleep.

"Mommy!"I heard Lexi yell as she ran to me.

"Hey mamas"I said picking her up. "I missed you" i told her kissing her cheek.

After hugging her I put her down and let her run to kentrell.

"Who dressed you?"kentrell asked Lexi examining her outfit.

"Dej"she said walking away from kentrell. Kentrell glared at dej before walking in the living room.

"It's cute stop hating"she said mugging him.

"Say who brought that for her?"he asked glaring at me causing me to scrunch up my face.

"I ain't buy her it fuck you lookin at me for"I said rolling my eyes.

1 hour later...

"It's nap time"I told Lexi picking her up.

Th twins were upstairs sleep already so now I gotta put her to sleep.

Kentrell was at the studio so it was only me and my babies.

She laid her head on my chest as I walked upstairs to take her to her room.

I laid her down and put the covers over her "I love you"I said giving her a kiss on the cheek while she closed her eyes.

Since all the kids where sleep I decided to clean the house up.

_

Man this one hurt🥺

Man this one hurt🥺

Fuck 202o fr! God taking everyone but trump ass😤

But Rest In Peace king 🤍. #wakandaforever