Shot🤕 pt 2

Previously

I don't know they doctors haven't told me anything"she told me while Kd gave her some tissues.

A couple minutes later and the doctor came out.

"The family of Joseph Merritt?"the doctor asked looking around.

_

•Kentrell

"Im sorry but he didn't make it"the doctor told us sighing.

I squeezed the bridge of my nose and walked out the hospital hearing Channing crying.

While I was standing outside looking up at the sky Montana pulled up.

"What happened?"he asked as a tear ran down my eye.

Outta nowhere my tears came down uncontrollably making Montana pull me into a hug.

"Ima go see what's going on with the gang and Channing" he told me pulling away from the hug.

While he went into the hospital I got in the car. I haven't cried like this since dump passed.

A couple minutes went by until the gang came out with Channing.

Kd,boomer Channing, and Ben got in my car and Montana drove Channing car to my house.

The rest of the gang got in the other car while I pulled off and headed to my house.

30 minutes later...

I threw my keys on the table and went upstairs to my room.

I took off my clothes and left my boxer on.

Jordyn came in the room and sat next to me. "We're going to get through this I promise"she told me rubbing my back.

"I love you"I told her wrapping my arms Around her.

"I love you too"she whispered kissing my cheek.

2 hours later...

I woke up on jordyn chest and I got up making sure to not wake her up. I went In The bathroom and looked in the mirror.

My eyes was blood shot red from crying and my eyes were puffy.

I grabbed a rag and wet it with warm water. I washed my face because I had stains from crying.

I went downstairs and saw everybody downstairs sleep except for Channing meaning she either left or she in a guest room.

I walked over the bodies that were laid out on the floor sleep and went in the kitchen

I grabbed a water out the fridge and made my way back upstairs. 

Before I could make it up the steps my phone went off.

I grabbed it out my pocket it saw text from kay and notifications from Instagram.

Kay😍💚: sorry for your lost🥺

Trell🥰🤞🏽:👍🏽

I made sure to block her too. I'm officially done with her.

I went to check on the kids but they wasn't here so I'm guessing jordyn took them to my moms house m.

I walked back in my room and turned on a movie and laid down.

I started to think about joe.

I'm really miss that nigga.

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter🙃 I was going to make die ben but I changed my mind and decided to  let joe die instead because I knew if I did ben it was going to be sadder

I was going to make die ben but I changed my mind and decided to  let joe die instead because I knew if I did ben it was going to be sadder.