Pregnant?!

•jordyn🧡
9:34pm
Same day..
_
"You pregnant" Kd said jumping around "who pregnant" three said coming in the living room.

"How y'all niggas keep getting in this house" I said "y'all never locked the door so we just walk in" he said shrugging

"Waddup who pregnant" joe said coming in after three "damn now everybody and they momma know" Ben said shaking his head.

"Not Kentrell"Kd said sitting next to me and Lexi.

"So are we gonna tell ke-" three was cut off by foot steps going upstairs "KENTRELL" he yelled.

"What nigga" Kentrell said stopping "jordyn gotta tell you something" he responded.

"Aight" Kentrell said continuing upstairs "three" I semi yelled hitting him.

I picked Lexi up and walked upstairs "kentrell" I said putting Lexi on the bed.

He came out the bathroom and sat on the bed "what" he asked looking at me "umm....I'm pregnant" I said looking down at my hands.

There was silence before he finally said something "Okay how many months"he asked me.

"I don't know I have to go to the doctors" I said looking up at him "Ima go with you" He said now holding Lexi.

"Your bipolar" I said "Why you say that"he said closing his eyes "you know why kentrell" I said rolling my eyes

I picked Lexi up and put her in the bath. I turned on the water then went to her room to get her clothes.

-
11:23pm

"Jordyn" kentrell said tapping me "what kentrell"I said turning around "I'm hungry".

"Goodnight kentrell"I said turning back around and getting under the covers.