Helpless🥺

Kentrell
Next day...
1:30pm

I been in the house all day thinking about jordyn.

Sometimes I don't even know why I do the shit I do but I made a mistake and I'm just hoping she could forgive me.

"Yo get up"Montana said busting in my room.

"Naw get out"I said throwing a pillow at him.

"She gonna forgive you eventually just give her some time I mean you did cheat on her"he said sitting on the end of my bed.

"I know but I miss her and my kids"I said rubbing my hands over my face.

"They only been away for a couple days"he said laughing.

"I know but I still wanna be with them I ain't used to this"I said getting up.

jordyn

I was in the room by my self just playing with my hands I didn't know what to do.

I feel like I'm going into that dark place that I went when I was pregnant and I couldn't help it.

I know I act like I'm fine but I'm not.

I trusted someone with my heart just for them to turn around and break it.

I shoulda knew he was gonna do that...he's famous and when you famous you have a lot of options and you just can't control your self.

I just needed someone to talk to like neveah she always listened to me and helped me get through stuff.

Now she's gone and can't nothing bring her back.

I grabbed my phone and went to go text kentrell.

Jordyn💔☹️: I wanna talk
Bd🙄:wassup?
Jordyn💔☹️: I wanna be you but not now we need some time apart and it's for the best.
Bd🙄: you can take all the time you need but promise me you gonna come back
Jordyn💔☹️: I promise
Bd🙄: your pregnancy going good?
Jordyn💔☹️: so far yeah
Bd🙄:that's good but can I talk to my daughter?
Jordyn💔☹️: yeah call me.
_