Nightmare😓

Kentrell
Same day
1:35pm
_
I banged on kaylyn door for the 10th time but I was growing inpatient by the second.

I balled my fist up and punched the window making it break.

I put my arm through the window and unlocked the door.

"You bleeding"Ben told me but I ignored him and opened the door.

"Split up"I told them. "Nigga Black people don't split up"kd said looking at me like I was crazy.

I rolled my eyes and ran up her steps. We went in her bedroom and I looked under the bed and didn't find her or Lexi.

"I got the hoe"Ben said dragging her out the closet.

"Where my daughter at kaylyn?"I said gripping her up. She started crying making me roll my eyes.

"Bitch shut that crying shit up"I spat

"I don't know kentrell"she said making me punch her.

"Now ima day it again WHERE THE FUCK MY DAUGHTER AT"I yelled making her Flinch.

She didn't say nothing she just stared at me.

I reached for my gun and started talking.

"I gave her to my brothers they gave me money for her"she said shaking.

I kicked her making her fall on the floor "give me the address"I told her as she continued to cry.

She gave me the address and I wrote it down on a piece of paper. "She coming with us grab her"I told kd and Ben.

That bitch better not be setting us up.

"Tell Montana,boomer and three to meet us at the address."I told them.

Kd nodded and pulled out he phone.

The address 📍

"Why you not home with the kids?"I asked jordyn as she got out Montana car.

"Because I wanted to get my baby"she said before mugging me hard as hell.

"Be carful with this"I told her pass her a gun. "I'm not dumb kentrell"she said snatching out my hand.

"Montana grab this hoe"kd said pushing kaylyn over to Montana. He rolled his eyes and grabbed her while she was still tied up.

"Mane you husky if she try to run just tackle on her ass"boomer said.

"Anyways y'all all got guns?"I asked them.

"Yeah"they all responded.

I walked up to what looked like a abandoned house and gripped on to my gun.

I kicked the door down and made my way in but I made sure to check my surroundings.

Everybody looked in different rooms and kd and jordyn stayed with me.

"Bae let's check down the basement"jordyn suggested pointing to the dark basement.

Kd turned on a flash light but stayed behind jordyn and me.

I went down the steps And we heard shuffling making kd shine his light on where the noise was coming from.

I looked over and saw some man standing there. I shot him in his chest making his body drop.

I walked over to his body and shot him in his head making sure he was dead.

"There she go"kd said pointing to the dirty mattress with a small body on it.

"Put the flash light on the bed"I told kd. He did as told and I saw it was Lexi.

"Please be sleep"I mumbled before running over to the mattress with them behind me.

She checked her pulse but I was faint.

"Daddy's so sorry"I said looking over her body.

She had bruises all over her body and her head was bleeding.

"We gotta get her to a hospital asap"kd said as jordyn cried.

"I got her you grab jordyn"I told him picking up Lexi.

I hurried out the basement and ran to the way we came.

I stopped at one point and turned to see if kd and jordyn was coming.

They both were running behind me making me continue.

I ran into Ben and his eyes went wide as he looked at Lexi. I shook my head already knowing what he was thinking.

Jordyn and kd caught up to us and so did the rest of the gang. "Did y'all kill anybody?"kd asked.

"I think we got them all"Montana said still holding on to Kay.

"We gotta get her to a hospita—"I managed to get out before getting cut off by gunshots ranging through the house.

Before I could say anything I heard I body dropped behind me making me turn around quickly.

My heart drop once I saw jordyn on the ground with blood pouring out her stomach and kd trying to stop it.

"You take Lexi to the car we got her"Montana said as Ben rush to jordyn.

"Just make sure you kill that bitch"I said referring to kaylyn.

I ran out the house and put Lexi in my car and checked her pulse. It was going slower than the first time.

I closed the door and I hopped in the driver seat before pulling off.

I past all the red light not caring.

My daughters life was on the line.

I pulled up to the hospital and grabbed Lexi out my car.

I ran into the hospital with her and I guess they noticed I had blood on me cause the lady looked at me crazy.

Doctor rushed out with a stretcher and I laid Lexi on it and they rushed her to a room.

I tried going but two doctor held me back. "THATS MY DAUGHTER MANE"I yelled not caring about the looks I was getting from people.

"Sir calm down"

30 minutes later...

I sat in the waiting room with the rest of the gang as we waited for the doctor to come out and tell us about Lexi and jordyn.

"Um the family of Alexis Gaulden and jordyn hills"the doctor said coming out the door. I stander up quickly and waited for him to start talk again.

"Jordyn is in surgery now and Alexis should be getting a few stitch's now"he told me which made me feel like a Weight was lifted off my shoulders.

I sat back down and rubbed my face.

Thank god this nightmare is over.

Did y'all start school yet?

Online or in school physically?