Planning🥳.

I vv•Jordyn
Jan 24
2:20pm
__
"Okay so we already know the boys and they mommas coming y'all coming and...my mom"I said looking through my phone.

"Why you never talk to your mom"Ben asked me.

"Well my mom kicked me out when she found out I was pregnant I was 18 and I was mad at her so I deleted her number and everybody who lived there including my brother, my dad and my mom wasn't together so he didn't live with us but I deleted his number...but I remember my moms number so I'll try to see if she has the same one"I ranted.

"Oh damn that's messed up"Kd said coming out The kitchen with a cookie in his hand.

"Yeah But anyways I gotta go call my cousins and I got go wake kentrell up"I said about to get up.

"I'm already up"kentrell said coming from around the corner.

"Oh that's good one less thing I have to do" I said getting up.

I left the living room and walked upstairs to the bathroom and went in the mirror to look at my stomach but kentrell came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Kentrell Stop doing that"I said looking at him through the mirror. "Doing what" he said putting his face in the crook of my neck.

I ignored him and tried to remove his arms but they wouldn't budge "kentrell moveee" I said.

"No I love youuu" he said making vibrations on my neck causing me to laugh "I love you too but move" I said finally moving his arms.

He gave me a kiss before leaving the bathroom.

Kentrell🥴3:10pm

Kentrell🥴
3:10pm

"Yo Ben come wit me" I said grabbing my keys and walking out the door.

I wait about 2 minutes before Ben got in the car so I could drive off

20 minutes later

"Here sir" the man said passing the small chain I got for Lexi, it was a unicorn but a small one so it wouldn't hurt her neck.

"Where we going next"Ben asked me "Gucci" was all I said before leaving out the door with him right behind me

-

"Aight So you got her a chain..some Gucci clothes and shoes"Ben said pointing out everything I got.

"Yeah" I said holding the 5 bags in my hands.

I walked through the store with Ben and security following me as I got the boys something and jordyn.
_
3:40pm
I came downstairs from putting Lexi presents in the closet and heard Ben.