chica X foxy

YASSS CHICAXFOXY lol, I ship them.... so Im just making this maybe 5 chap story on them.... (sorry to you who think foxy is a girl, he's not....and chica is a girl)

  "chica? can I ask you something..?" foxy asked nervously.

"sure. What is it? is that Mike at it again?" chica giggled.

"Well, not really... that landlubber is lazy, he couldn't do anything t' us. anyway..." foxy sighed and they walked to sit on the pirate cove stage.

"Well, what is it, foxy ol' pal?" she asked, her tone light.

"Well... chica I don' kno' how t' tell ye' this.."

"tell me what? foxy you can tell me anything." that made foxy blush how sweet she was being to him.

"Well, I kina' like ye'....." he stammered off and looked into Chica's calm purple eyes.

"oh, foxy... why didn't you tell me earlier? I'm not mad at you.. I just, kinda had a crush on you for a while." they both blushed as Bonnie walked up.

"Come on you two! that Mike is getting smart, and its almost 6' o' clock!" Bonnie yelled, an angry look on his face.

"calm down, landlubber." foxy started and Bonnie stormed off and chica and foxy both shrugged and followed him.

the clock ticked 6 o' clock and foxy made his way back to pirate cove, saying goodbye to chica, and Bonnie narrowed his eyes. the day went by as kids screamed and ran around the pizzeria, followed by chica, Bonnie, and freddy singing the same annoying songs. while foxy was all alone, not being able to move at all, he sighed and the clock ticked 12 o' clock. he got up and ran down the hallway and Mike closed his door just in time. foxy banged his hook-hand on the steel door and saw chica at the pirate cove, waiting for him.

"chica.." foxys amber eyes lit up and he smiled.

"Come on foxy, I know a place Bonnie or freddy won't find us." she pulled his arm and he followed her into the kitchen.

"I love being here!" chica giggled and she roamed around the kitchen Untill they got into the meat locker filled with many kinda of meat.

"chica.. do ye' really love me..?" foxy asked and chica pressed her feathery head onto his metal chest, their eyes glowed with love for each other as they drifted to sleep.

when foxy woke chica was still curled up on him, a smile attached to her face. foxy shook her and she drowsily opened her eyes. at once they gleamed as she looked at him. they both smiled and headed foot steps comming the way to the kitchen.

"quick, get out!" chica said it way to soon, because just then an angry Bonnie broke open the locker and chicas face grew scared.

"b- bonnie.." chica shuttered and Bonnie grabbed their arms, yanking them out of the lockers.

"Bonnie, it's not what it looks like, landlubber.." foxy said as Bonnie dragged them down the hallway, a camera pointed their way and Bonnie let go of them, running over to the camera.

foxy and chica ran away from Bonnie and came to Mike's door.

"please let us in!" chica gasped and Mike's eyes grew wide as he heard her voice and saw their pleading faces. he quickly opened the door and the fell in, crawling into the corner, snuggled together.

"What did I just do!" Mike gasped and foxy looked at him.

"you helped the innocent, landlubber.." foxy said, dipping his head and Mike's eyes grew wide once more.

"I didn't know you could be so innocent..." Mike's face grew soft, but then scared as bonnie smashed on the door and chica and foxy shivered.

"so, are you guys like a couple?" Mike asked and they both nodded and snuggled together.

so, how do you like it? I think its the best ship ever! :) foxyXchica forever!