the closing

okay, this is the last chapter, it may be long, it may be short... the second part is out, it's the sadness inside, I will write a chap right when I'm don't with this chapter, May be posted tonight or tommorow :)

chica pounded on the door, seeing melody on the ground, face to face with golden freddy. she screamed and golden freddy gave his deep laugh. his lifeless eye sockets started dripping out blood as the rest of the smoke that had appeared behind his disappeared. melody had a scared face that went normal, kind of like a thinking face, and then she showed her teeth in a snarl. she curled her tail around chicksy and roxy, protecting them from golden freddy.

"you better leave you golden excuse of a teddy bear!" melody spat and golden freddy growled with anger.

"not until I have those two brats." he laughed evily and looked at the kids, who were cowering in fear.

"over my dead body!" melody spat, unsheathing her animatronic claws.

"that can be arranged." golden freddy smirked, disappearing, followed by a cloud of smoke.

melody gasped for breath, relieved that he was gone. she ran and opened the door, letting chica and foxy in.

"are you three okay!" chica gasped.

"fine..."

"momma? who was that and why were they attacking aunt melody?" roxy asked, stumbling up to chica.

"that was golden freddy, he is original freddys brother and is very mean, as well as freddy and Bonnie." chica said calmly.

"why are freddy and Bonnie mean?"

"well, they tried to kill me and your father more than once, and that was their plan to get rid of you...." chica sighed and roxy looked at her through big, purple eyes.

just then, they heard a door opening.

"someone's comming!" foxy gasped, opening both doors and carrying roxy to pirates cove, followed by chica, melody, and chicksy.

"I have to go on stage, melody, you take chicksy and roxy with foxy. and hide." chica said, quickly making her way to the stage. she saw Bonnie and freddy already in their places.

a man with a green and white striped shirt and dirty blond hair opened the door. he looked at the animstronics and made a scared smile.

"okay, here they are." a man in a blue shirt with a logo that said 'bill's parts and service' and black hair walked in behind him.

"thanks, bill, now we can find out how to redesign them." the guy in the green striped shirt said.

"okay, jack, but I'm worried what if we can't fix them?" Bill said.

"I set back a few million dollars for a new building, New animatronics, New games, and better friendly systems. hopefully no malfunctions." jack said, smiling.

freddy raised his eye brows, like he was scared.

"well, we will start tommorow." bill smiled and they both left, closing and locking the door behind them.

okay, that was the last chapter :) but don't worry, the next one is already out. but it has been a year later and they are opening :) okay, it's called "the sadness inside (a fnaf fan fiction)" okay :)