another baby!?

chica woke with a start when she heard banging on the metal door of the security office. she looked down and saw roxy curled up sleeping by her side. chica got up and looked out the window. she saw nothing. she saw foxy asleep on top of the cameras. he was snoring up a storm. chica shrugged and sat down next to her new baby.

"m-mamma..." chica looked down as roxy tried to talk. "mama!" She finally got it.

"Yes sweetie, mommy's here.." chica soothed and roxy purred and went back to sleep.

chicas eyes widened. 'wait one minute..' she said in her mind.

foxy woke up with sags under his eyes.

"lassie, why ye b-be takin me booty.." foxy drifted into sleep again and chica giggled.

"oh, foxy. "

she heard another bang on the door and she jumped up in shock. she ran over to foxy, shaking him.

"f-foxy.. wake up.." she gasped and foxys ear perked.

"aye lass." he mumbled.

"someone's knocking on the door..."

"don't worry lass, I be protecting ye!" he said and jumped up, banging on the door with his hook. he started growling and chica heard a yelp.

"security guard..." chica said. she suddenly squeaked loudly, holding her stomach.

"what be wrong, matey?" foxy asked and chica gasped.

"a-an-another... BABY!" chica suddenly screeched and she fell to the ground. roxy squealed in surprise and she leaped up, fur on end. 

"calm, calm.." foxy stroked roxys head and crawled over to chica, who was lying on the ground in pain. "lass, it will be okay.."

chica could feel her eyes slowly closing, seeing a misty picture of foxy before closing her eyes.

   chica opened her eyes to foxy shaking her.

"lass! lass! wake up!" he sounded.. exited.

"w-wha? what happend.." she mumbled

"oh, just gave birth is all matey.." foxy giggled and chica shot up from where she was laying.

"what!"

"shes a beautiful lass, yes she is." foxy purred and chica saw a rather small pike of feathers next to her.

"what?" chica said confused and a tiny chick head poked from the pile of feathers. "aww..."

"What he be naming her lass?"

"Well... she is a little cutiepie!" chica smiled.

"that's her name?" Foxy asked.

"No.. I'll name her.." chica was thinking of a name when she chirped. she was a tiny chicken with bright yellow feathers and an orange beak, but had a strange reddish color at the end of her tail.

"chicksy.." chica said, hugging her new baby.

okay, yes it's weird and you don't know how LONG it took me to spell that XD I thought of the name and I liked it, but I didn't know I wouldn't no how to spell it XD chick-see it's suppost to sound like... "chick-see..." ugh well sorry if I just ruined the story XD