soon.....

chica and foxy woke, yawning in pirates cove.

"I hope we can have a peaceful day... we haven't had time to just hang around." chica sighed, curling her feathered hands around her knees.

"aye, lassie don't he be worryin'." foxy purred and they both smiled.

"wow!" chica suddenly burst out. "I'm starving!" She got up but foxy pulled her back.

"What about.. them?" he looked scared.

"you can come if you want." chica raised and eye brow and foxy blushed embarrassed.

foxy and chica walked to the kitchen to be greeted by a teddy bear and a purple rabbit.

"hmph, if it isnt Bonnie and freddy." chica smirked and Bonnie growled.

"Hey bonnie, you wanna see something." chica smirked and bonnies tongue was basically out of his mouth.

chica went to the corner and told Bonnie to follow. foxy got nervous and followed them. chica motioned foxy to follow and Bonnie sneered.

"what's he doing here?" Bonnie scofed, rolling his eyes.

"he is here to help me." chica smirked.

chica ran into foxys arms and foxy blushed, leaving bonnie infuriated. they leaned into kiss and foxy lay chica on a long guest chair, fir for two. they made out and he made his way slowly on top of her.

"oh foxy." chica blushed.

"oh, chica lassie." foxy purred and Bonnie screeched.

"stop!" he screeched.

"oh bonnie. chill, he is my boyfriend." bonnie twitched and sparks and smoke started coming from him.
"oh no, he's malfunctioning." chica looked scared as bonnie twisted and turned Untill he shut down.

"few." foxy sounded relieved but Bonnie awoke with eyes as dark as ever. a devilish face speed across bonnies face and he charged at foxy.

"this is for stealing chica!" bonnies voice sounded deeper than usual.

"FOXY!" chica gasped and Bonnie punched foxy in the face.

chica screamed and lunged at bonnie, throwing him away from foxy.
'she's strong... that's sexy' foxy thought and he smirked.

"Come on, foxy, get up!" chica whispered in his ear.

"hold ye' crabs, lass." foxy groaned and they locked themselves in the security office.

"hold up." chica smirked and opened the door. "GROW A PEAR YOU STUPID BUNNY!!" chica and foxy giggled.

TO SHORT NUUU and about the pear, the song grow a pear by meh old friend ke$ha……………………………… well lol also, so short, kinda ran out of ideas .. but theres a suprise commin soon.