foxy meets maddy

Ok, sorry I have not updated, I have been reallllyy busy... well, here's another chap for y'all

foxy sat in pirate cove as he heard Bonnie, chica and freddy singing for the happy children. he sighed as he heard a girl talking to her mom while walking over to pirate cove.

"mom, is foxy in there?" the girl sounded a bit older than other kids that come here.

"I believe so, maddy." the mom said and she ran over to where foxy was lying in the sandy pirate cove.

"foxy?" the girl said and a head poked through the curtains. she had black braided hair and foxy could see the white rim of her blue shirt.

he stayed quiet, thinking the girl might get scared. "it's okay, I know you won't hurt me." maddy said.

"aye, lassie.." foxy mumbled and maddy smiled.

"foxy!" She yelled and heard bonnies metal footsteps coming near them both.

"little girl, you shouldn't be in here." Bonnie said normally and maddy crossed her arms.

"I'm not little, and I can go where I want!" She screamed, her face turning red with anger.

foxy giggled. "yea, chill bonnie, the lassie just wants te visit lil' ol' me." foxy said smirking and Bonnie snorted and walked over to freddy and started talking angrily 'probably about me and chica.' he thought and chica walked over.

"Hi foxy! hi little girl!" chica squeaked nodding to maddy. "this is maddy, the lass is older than most kids who come here." foxy said before maddy could yell at chica.

"Well, hi maddy! I'm chica, and foxy is a big friend of mine." chica and foxy both blushed and maddy giggled.

"maddy!" maddys mother called from outside the cove.

"comming mom!" maddy called back. "bye guys, hope I see you tommorow." maddy smiled and they both waved.

just in time, the clock ticked 6. "c'mon, foxy, we need to hide." chica whispered as he heard bonnies angry footsteps comming near them.

foxy nodded and they made a plan to trick him. chica went to one side and held a rope to the ground and foxy went on the other side and also held the rope.

"now!" chica whispered and they both pulled their sides of the rope and Bonnie fell flat on his face.

chica giggled and Bonnie shot a look to her in the shadows. foxy gasped as he saw freddy behind chica, grabbing her and stuffing a cloth in her mouth. just then, foxy was knocked out.

sorry it's short, and sorry I put you all on hold, school.... Well I have the whole week off so ill be writing maybe 2 more chaps. they will be small ones so just lettin u know, and to any warrior cats fanz, I'm making a new book! it's called, "redclaws murder.." his name outside the clans is redclaw, but inside the clan his evil father, nightstar, made his warrior name redrum also known as murder backwards... Well ok at then