the excitement gone down

"that's great, lassie!" foxy gasped as chica wastelling him she was having a baby.

"No, Bonnie and freddy will take it from us.." chica looked down sadly.

"No! I won't let that happen, matey!" foxy suddenly growled loudly.

chica smiled. "thank you foxy"

"No problem, lass. but when's the baby due?" foxy asked.

"about a month or so."

"how long have ye been hiding it lass!" foxy gasped.

"heh.. a few months.." chica nervously laughed.

foxy helped chica up when they decided to go to the security office. when they got there they quickly closed the doors, knowing they had unlimited power now. they looked through the cameras and saw bonnie walking toward the kitchen while they saw freddy leaning against the counter.

chica suddenly clenched her stomach in pain while quietly moaning.

"chica!" foxy gasped.

"I'm fine, just-" she was cut of by another surge of pain.

"wait here!" foxy said, running to pirates cove.

he grabbed a blanket, a pillow, and a box of supplies. he ran back to her and she was struggling to get up.

"hold on, lassie, let me help ye." foxy said, helping her. he closed the door and layed out the blanket and pillow. "lie on this." he said and he helped her get down.
he got out some first aid from the supply box and put a flat and soft pillow at her stomach.

"lass, it could be early..." foxy said, scaredly.

"bu-but.. it cant!" She gasped in between words.

another surge of pain went through her again and she started crying.

    "its c-co-coming!"
u guys wanted it so here it is, I need name ideas plz... Well.... it happend so soon I know, but school starts tommorow so I will be busy.. I hope you understand