the baby is here!

chica lie on the floor next to foxy, panting. she looked and saw her new baby curled up next to her.

"What will the lassies name be?" foxy purred.

"roxy..." chica smiled.

"perfect."

chica looked down at her new baby. she was a red Fox, like foxy, but had a pinkish muzzle and paws. her tail looked almost feathered and was pinkish too. chica smiled and foxy smiled at his new daughter. chica looked at her belly and it was unusually fat.

"foxy... why is my belly so fat?" chica asked him.

"I don't know... maybe another lad or lass is coming." foxys face lit up in a smile.

"maybe... but-" she was cut off as she felt something push inside of her, not all that painful, but pushie.

"Yes lass?" foxy looked confused.

"this one was early," chica pointed her her daughter at her belly. "maybe the other one will come on time." chica said, happily.

"there's another one!" foxy purred.

"Well, I can sure feel it kicking!" chica joked.

chica watched her daughter sleeping for about an hour or two while foxy was checking the cameras.

"What a place to be born In..." foxy suddenly sighed.

"ya.. but roxy will get used  to it." as if a cue, roxy opened her eyes.

"aye, she be opening her eyes. " foxy purred.

chica got a closer look at her eyes. "ha! there light purple!" She joked.

"arhg!" foxy smiled, holding up his bright silver hook.

chica felt another kick and she started panting.

"What is it, lass?" foxy asked, kneeling down.

"just, another-" she gasped. "-kick."

"hold it in, my strong an brave matey." foxy said, stroking her feathered head.

(where Bonnie and freddy are)

bonnie growled as he looked through the window of the security office.

"What is it, bonnie?" freddy asked.

"haven't you heard!" Bonnie snarled quietly. "chica had a baby!"

"that's wonderful!"

"No its not! that thing will be strong, I can feel it in my tail!" Bonnie growled while wiggling his stubby fluffy tail.

"bonnie, we can torture them by capturing it." freddy smirked.

"oh yes...." an evil smile spread across bonnies face and his red eyes glowed.

(back to chica, foxy, and roxy.)

foxy checked the cameras again and snarled.

"I can't find that blasted bunny anywhere!" foxy snarled. "or that wimpy teddy bear."

"their probably right outside our door." chica rolled her eyes.

chica watched and roxy played with her feathered tail and she looked at chica with bold light purple eyes.

"roxy... I love you darlin." chica looked down at her and smiled.

roxy struggled to get up on her small wobbly legs and fell the first few times, but eventually got the hang of it. she stood on four legs at first but chica helped her on two legs. she fell at first and chica giggled but next time she tried, she got up on two.

"look, your daughter is already standing." chica yawned and foxy gave a tired smile.

"I'm tired.." chica yawned.

"eh, lassie, me to.. let's go to sleep." foxy yawned and he huddled with chica.

"What If bonnie or Freddy got in?" chica asked scaredly.

"the doors be closed lass." foxy reassured her. "we will protect roxy." foxy purred as he curled his tail around chica and roxy at her stomach.

chica kissed his and stroked roxy on her fuzzy head.

     " goodnight my love..."
okay she's having another one, a girl, the name is a suprise but it's kinda weird... I will start tommorow when I wake up... goodnight!