bonnies devil inside

as foxy and chica went hiding in pirate cove, Bonnie stood outside the door waiting for them to come out. freddy stood near by keeping watch for any security gaurds. as the clock ticked 6 AM, Bonnie and freddy went onto the stage and growled knowing they had lost their prey.

"lassie, ye should go on stage, it be 6'." foxy sighed and chica nodded walking to the stage.

as she got to the stage Bonnie snarled but as soon as she was in her place they all froze.

  as the day went by with all of them singing to the few kids that came, something clicked in foxy. he stood up and opened his curtain. he gasped as he saw freddy talking to a kid who had come to the edge of the stage. freddy had a devilish look in his eyes and the kid, a little boy, pointed to the pirate cove. foxy hid only poking his eye out of the curtain. freddy smirked and foxy could make out only a little of what he was saying.

"oh, thats our old pal foxy! he is really-" thats all foxy heard Until screams were heard and he saw a little girl with brown long brown hair lying on the floor with blood all around her. foxy gasped as he saw Bonnie standing over the girl with blood on his robot paws and muzzle.

"bonnie!" foxy gasped and faces turned to the pirate's cove and foxy ran out, pushing Bonnie with his hard metal paws.

"little girl!" foxy gasped but no response. he turned her over and their was a deep bloody gash in her neck. chicas eyes shot open as the ambulance came and took the girl, even know she was gone.

"oh no.." one of the employees whispered.

  by the time the girl was evacuated and every parent and kid left, the police had put up caution tape.

"bonnie! how could you!" chica gasped and Bonnie just smirked.

"oh, chica." bonnie smirked and Freddy pushed foxy down and held his face to the floor.

"bonnie! stop this now!" chica squawked.

"Never!" Bonnie snarled and he hit chica across the face, pushing her against a table. "you hurt me, chica. you knew I loved you, but no! you ignored me and now you will pay." bonnie snarled starting to tear up.

"get off me Matie!" foxy growled to freddy who just pushed him down harder. " chica, lass, I'm sorry I got ye into this..." foxy sighed.

"oh, foxy, it's not your fault-" chica was cut off by angry bonnie.

"STOP THIS!" Bonnie growled angrily.

"you know, bonnie, I choose who I love not you." chica said, raising a brow.

with that, Bonnie started crying angrily. he tied chica onto a pole while freddy tied foxy onto a different pole.

"just you two wait, now that this place is over we can do whatever we want to you." bonnie sneered and freddy laughed evily and walked off.

"chica! are you okay!" foxy gasped as soon as they left.

she didn't answer, just started crying hard.

chica sniffed up her tears and looked at foxy.

"I've got a plan." she said seriously.

"that's me lassie!" foxy cheered. "now what be ye plan?"

after chica and foxy discussed their plan, foxy bit his ropes tied to his legs. chica nodded as foxy tried to rip off his hand ropes. after he did he silently made his way over to chica and bit her ropes off. they got into plan position and chica ran out screaming loudly. bonnie and freddy ran in immediately, when they got there they saw chica in the open.

"where's that sad excuse for a pirate!" Bonnie snarled in chicas face.

chica shrugged showing foxys signal. they did as the plan said and he ran in the shadows, grabbing freddy. bonnie gasped and when he turned around chica grabbed him from behind, stuffing a cloth in his mouth.

"it's our turn devil." chica smirked.