before it happens

foxy and chica unlocked the door to the closet. as they both fell out, laughing their butts off, they made their way to pirates cove. on their way there they were very wobbly. chica giggled and foxy gave a big, "ARHG!" and laughed.

"oh foxy! that was great!" chica laughed.

"ye be like, 'grow a pear, bunny'!!" foxy purred.

"ya! that was so funny!" chica smiled and foxy smiled back.

"well, let's get some sleep. you must be tired after being hunked up in that closet." chica said.

"as long as I'm with ye', I feel i be safe." foxy purred and they both drifted to sleep.

   when they woke, they were huddled together. foxy lowered his head trying to hide a smile and a blush.

"foxy, I love you. please don't forget.." chica smiled.

"how could I forget me mate?" he smirked and chica laughed and blushed.

chica and foxy talked, told jokes, and were just acting plain weird. as the day went by in the dark abandoned pizza place, Bonnie and freddy had decided to just leave them alone for a while. and foxy and chica could care less about bonnie.

"oh, chica lassie!" foxy gasped.

"wh-what..." chica said, sitting up.

"your eyes, their sparkling.. the most beautiful thing I ever saw, matey." chica sighed with relief as if something was wrong.

"he okay, lass?" foxy tilted his head.

"fine, just a little pain in my arm."

"I don't know, ye be acting strange." foxy said, worried.

"I'm fine... " chica sighed and sat down in pirate cove.

"okay... whatever ye say lass." foxy just shrugged and sat down next to her.

foxy sighed and looked into chicas beautiful purple eyes.

"I love you chica. ye know if anythings wrong you can tell me.." he trailed off as chica started crying.

"mate, he okay..?"

"No! I'm not and I never will be!" chica gasped and tears started rolling down her red cheeks.

"lassie, what's wrong?" foxy looked worried but smiled as he wiped a tear from her eyes.

"isn't it noticeable?" chica said and foxy just looked confused.

             "I'm having a baby!"

intense... the problem is... bonnie and freddy.. this was the suprise but what ever.. she will have it in 2 more chaps.
also, two chaps in 1 day! yay!