kidnapped

yea, this may be short but what ever... enjoy and I really appreciate ppl commenting nice things.. I don't take things like "update!" offensive.. but please no negative comments, I like what you guys are doing, not saying mean things! thx enjoy!

Bonnie and freddy where silently talking, shooting a look once in a while at the tied up chica and foxy. chica struggled, trying to get the cloth out of her mouth. foxys snout was tied up in a muzzle, just in case he thinks of biting Bonnie or Freddy.

"bonnie, what do you want me to do with them? we have to perform tommorow." freddy said.

"hmm... we will untie chica before doors open and leave foxy to die" Bonnie sneered.

"you take care of chica, I'll go hide foxy where she'll never find him." bonnie smirked and grabbed the rope tied to his hands and dragged him away.

chica tried to yell out but the cloth was tied tighter as freddy dragged her to the kitchen.

"oh, you want your pizza?" freddy sneered and he picked up a pizza, only to shove it into the left-over food burner.

"freddy!" Bonnie yowled from far away.

"coming!" he yowled back. "now, don't move. oh! I forgot! you can't!" freddy laughed evily and walked out of the kichen.

chica started crying and he heard a snap and a scream. "chica! where are you!" She heard foxy yell. she started making alot of noise and heard his metal footsteps running to the kitchen. "chica, lass, are you okay!" foxy started crying as he untied her. she leaped up and hugged him.

"oh, foxy!" chica cried and she fell to the ground.

"it's okay we be

safe now...." foxy said, moving a feather off of chica's face. foxy leaned in closer, looking lovingly and sadly into her beautiful, shining purple eyes. chica leaned in closer as well Until their lips touched. foxy hugged her while he made out with her. when they broke apart Chica's eyes were filled with love as she looked into his blazing yellow eyes.

"oh, foxy, I will never leave you..." chica trailed off as foxy flung his lips onto hers. as they made out, Bonnie and freddy looked at them in disgust.

"well, well, two loverbirds making out." bonnie snarled and he grabbed chica's waist, pulling it closet to him. as chica struggled Bonnie's crimson red eyes shone evily into chica's.

"get off of me!" chica yowled and foxy growled, getting ready to lunge at bonnie. Freddy held foxy down and watched bonnie torture both chica and foxy.

"calm down, chica... you know you want it." bonnie smirked, puckering his lips.

"ugh, gross, now let me go!" chica snarled and looked at him disgusted.

bonnie laughed evily and pushed her against a wall. foxy stared in horror as bonnie tried to kiss chica. he got so mad. foxy snarled as loud as he could and gathered all his strength to push freddy off of him. foxys eyes where one bloody red as he charged at bonnie. foxy punched Bonnie where the sun don't shine and he bent down, moaning while holding his privates. foxy ran up to chica, kissing her constantly.

"lassie! are ye' okay?"foxy panted and chica nodded, falling to the ground, holding her knees.

"oh, foxy.... I can't take this anymore..." chica cried into her knees.

"c'mon, lass, let's get you to me cove." foxy said, silently leading her into pirate cove.

My glob, this is super short, sorry guys... *sigh*