19

{Allison}

It's currently 2 AM, and I can't sleep. All I can think about is Evan. Evan, and that girl he was with earlier today, Yasmin. I mean, she is pretty. She has the most beautiful brown hair, reaching her waist. And she has a perfect body. I would get it if Evan likes her.

I groan as I grab my phone. I need to get him out of my head. We can talk tomorrow. Without even realizing what I'm doing, I look for Evans Instagram account. When his pictures fill the screen of my phone I bite my lip and scroll through them. He has quite a lot of pictures, which I'm glad about. Suddenly I get a text from Stacy.

[02.05 AM]
Why are you still up?

[02.05 AM]
I could ask you the same thing...

[02.06 AM]
I'm with Liam. What's your excuse?

[02.06 AM]
I just can't sleep🙃

[02.06 AM]
Have you spoken to Evan yet?

[02.06 AM]
No...

[02.07 AM]
How long are you gonna wait? That man is craving for you

[02.07 AM]
I'll talk to him tomorrow, I promise

[02.07 AM]
If you don't do it, I'll drag you there myself. Fuck Asher. He was ugly anyway.

[02.07 AM]
It's not only about Asher. I saw Evan with another girl...

[02.08 AM]
WHAT?!
WHO?

[02.08 AM]
Yasmin

[02.08 AM]
Yasmin?😂 She's pathetic as hell. If Evan goes for her, you should be glad you never had a real thing.

[02.08 AM]
I don't know if they have a relationship. That's why I'm talking to him tomorrow.

[02.09 AM]
Yeah, you better. Now go to sleep. You need to be all fresh and clean for tomorrow. You need to get your man😼

[02.09 AM]
Well, goodnight then x

[02.09 AM]
Goodnight girl x

I put my phone away again and close my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

*****
When I wake up I feel a knot in my stomach. Today is the day I have to talk to Evan. I don't know what the outcome will be, but I hope he doesn't break my heart. I like him more than I realized. Every time I think of him, my heart starts beating harder in my chest and I get a tingly feeling in my stomach. I haven't felt like this in a long time.

I won't go to him right away. I need to know what I'm going to say first.

My head feels light when I step out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. I take a deep breath before I turn on the shower and let it warm up for a bit. In the meanwhile I undress myself and take a quick glance in the mirror. My cheeks are flushed and my hair is an absolute mess. I can't face Evan like this. So I get in the shower and start to wash my hair.

Every time I close my eyes, I see Evans face. My whole body feels numb and my stomach starts to tingle. My thoughts are drawn back to that night. The night he touched me, the night we had sex. His lips on my skin, his body close to mine, the moans leaving his mouth, his ocean blue eyes watching me as I came undone. Everything about him is just so hot.

{Evan}

'I already told you I want nothing to do with you,' I growl irritated as I push Yasmin off of me.

'But we had sex,' she says. 'Didn't that mean anything to you?'

'No,' I sigh. 'I never liked you.' Yasmins eyes are filled with tears as soon as those words leave my lips. I don't feel sorry for her, though. I don't care about her. I never cared.

'I thought...' she stammers. 'I just...'

'You thought wrong,' I sneer. 'Now go away.' Suddenly she gets up and looks at me with an angry look.

'I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but I won't let you treat me like shit!' she yells. 'I can see how you look at that girl, that Allison. She is nothing compared to me. She is just a boring little prude. Besides, she has a boyfriend.' I feel anger raging inside my.

'Don't you fucking talk about her like that!' I hiss. 'You know nothing about her! Now get the fuck out!' Yasmin laughs bitterly as she gets her stuff.

'You'll regret it,' she says before she leaves my dorm. The only thing I'll regret is that I haven't killed her.

I sigh and sit down on my bed. I still haven't heard from Allison. Maybe she changed her mind about me, or Stacy was wrong. Maybe she never really liked me. I can't keep doing this. I'm trying to be patient, but I have to see her. I only saw her from a distance a few times. But I couldn't go up to her. She has to come to me. If Stacy didn't tell me about her and Asher, I wouldn't even know.

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door, so I get up and open it. My heart stops for a second when I see Allison standing in the doorway.