26

{Evan}

'He was just talking shit about Allison,' I say to the cops. 'And then I lost it.'

'So, Allison is your girlfriend then?' the woman asks. I shake my head.

'No,' I answer. 'But we're seeing each other. She just got out of a relationship with him, so we're taking it slow.' She nods.

'What did Asher say about Allison exactly?' the man asks.

'That she is a slut and only wants to have sex,' I tell them. 'He may come across as a nice guy, but he isn't.'

'Why?'

'He beat her,' I say. 'He's hit her multiple times.'

'Have you seen that?' The man asks and I nod.

'Once,' I say. 'They were fighting and then he hit her on the cheek.'

'How do you know it wasn't just that one time?'

'Are you fucking kidding me?' I say. 'I've seen the fucking bruises on her skin! Besides, Allison told me.'

'We know enough for now,' the woman says. 'We'll talk to Allison and a few other people and then you can leave.'

'So I don't have to go to jail?' I ask them. The woman shakes her head.

'It appears to be an impulsive, innocent fight,' she explains. 'Ashers injuries aren't that bad, and you're pretty beaten up as well. So I don't see a reason to arrest you.'

'But what about Asher?' I ask. 'He is an abusive psycho.'

'We'll talk to Allison about that and we'll question Asher tomorrow morning.' I nod and watch them as they make their way towards Allison.

After twenty minutes the cops are finally gone and Allison walks over to me.

'Come on, let's get you home,' she says. 'We need to clean up your wounds before they get infected.'

The drive back to campus is not that long. Allisons hand is holding mine. She is shivering. I already turned up the heat to its maximum, but the heater doesn't work that fast.

'I thought you were going to leave me,' I admit.

'What?' Allison asks.

'When the fight just happened... You looked... afraid.'

'I was just shocked about the whole thing,' she explains. 'I didn't really realized what just happened. But I would never leave you because of that. You were sticking up for me and I am grateful for that.'

Once we've arrived at my dorm Allison instructs me to sit on the bed. She walks to the bathroom and comes back with a wet cloth. First she gently brushes away any blood stains that are left on my face. Then she cleans up my hands.

'Maybe you should just take a shower,' she says then. 'I think that'll be more effective.'

'Only if you join me,' I mumble. She nods and grabs my hand, pulling me towards the bathroom.

I look at her as she turns the shower on and starts to undress herself. Her black dress falls onto the ground and her blonde curls bounce at her body moving. She takes off her tights as well, along with her panties and her bra.

'Are you just gonna stand there?' she teases me. I shake my head and take my shirt and jeans off. Allison is already standing in the cabin. My boxers fall on the ground too and for a moment I stare at Allison, looking at the water running down her soft skin. She is so perfect.

When I get in the shower I wrap my arms around her naked body and press a little kiss on her shoulder. She really has chosen me over Asher. She proved it today.

'Are you feeling better?' Allison asks me, turning around in my arms so she faces me.

'Yeah,' I answer. 'Thank you for checking up on me.' She gives me a soft smile and brushes my hair out of my face with her fingers. Her fingernails scratch my head gently and I close my eyes for a second, enjoying her touch.

'This wasn't exactly how I wanted to start the new year,' I sigh. 'I was hoping for a quiet night, with no drama. I just wanted to spend some time with you, getting to know you.'

'Well, the whole night was fine,' Allison says. 'Before Asher came around. I can't believe my parents told him to visit me.'

'Did they?' I ask surprised. I thought they would need some time after everything. Allison nods.

'But I don't want to talk about it anymore,' she sighs and she grabs the bottle of shampoo.

'Do you mind if I use this?' she asks.

'Of course not,' I laugh. It's men's shampoo. Normally I have some shampoo for women, for you know... But I ran out the last time Allison took a shower here. I should get a new one since Allison and I are spending more and more time together.

Once we've both washed our hair Allison gets the shower gel and puts some of the liquid on her hands. Then she starts rubbing it on my skin. When her hands glide a little bit too far down I grab them and bite my lip.

'Sorry,' she mumbles, but I can see a small grin on her face. She did it on purpose. I can play that game as well.

'My turn,' I say, still covered in shower gel. I push Allison against the cold tiles of the wall. Goosebumps form over her entire body. I kiss her shortly on the lips before my lips glide towards her neck, leaving soft, wet kisses on her skin. I gently suck on her skin, pulling on it slightly with my teeth. A moan escapes from her lips. I grin and let my lips glide over her breasts.

'Evan,' she breathes as she grabs my hair. 'Fuck.' I look back up to her and then I kiss her. She responds to my kiss immediately and she wraps her arms around my neck. My hand glide over her soft curves and I feel my heart pounding in my chest. I want more, so much more, but I won't do anything. It's been a long night, so I pull back from our kiss and give her one last small peck before I let her go.

After we get out of the shower I put some clean boxers on and Allison also puts one of my boxers on, along with a t-shirt of mine.

'I haven't even asked you how you feel about the whole situation,' I say to Allison once we lie in bed.

'I'm fine,' she says. 'I mean, I hate Asher even more now, but I'm just glad you're okay.' I pull her body close to mine and press a kiss on her cheek.

'Asher shouldn't have said those things about you,' I mumble. 'I think he's just insecure because you left him and told him he's not great in bed.' Allison shrugs her shoulders.

'He's acting so freaking childish,' she sighs. 'He can never have a normal conversation with me. He always has to bring shit up from the past.'

'I don't understand why he said those things to you when he wants to get back with you,' I say, letting my fingertips trace the line of the boxers she's wearing.

'It's how our relationship worked,' Allison explains. 'He always made me feel bad about myself so I would apologize to him. And then we got back together, and everything happened all over again.'

'You deserve better than that,' I tell her.

'I have that now,' Allison smiles. 'I'm so glad I met you.'

'Me too,' I mumble. 'But now, let's go to sleep.' She nods and I wrap my arms around her, spooning her as she falls asleep. Her hair smells like my shampoo. I kinda like my scent on her. But nothing beats her own scent. Her sweet shampoo and perfume make my stomach tingle.

Suddenly Allisons fingers intertwine with mine. She's still asleep. She's so fucking cute. I smile and kiss her shoulder before I close my eyes as well.