38

{Allison}

I let my fingertips glide through his dark hairs. His head is lying on my chest and his eyes are closed. We've woken up an hour ago, but we're still in bed. Neither of us wants to move. We haven't talked much since we're awake, but it isn't needed.

Carefully, I let my fingers trace the line of his bruised jaw. Evan doesn't flinch, so I assume it hurts less than it did yesterday. Evans full weight is on top of me, so I can't move, but I don't care. I like having him close to me.

Yesterday was quite a hectic day. Asher came to see me, Evan and he fought and Evan asked me to be his girlfriend. It still feels unreal to me. I'm Evans girlfriend. He is my boyfriend.

Suddenly Evan moves under my touch. He presses his arms in the mattress next to my body and pushes himself slightly up, so his full weight isn't on top of me anymore. His blue eyes stare into mine for a few seconds, before a smile forms on his face.

'What is it?' I ask him.

'You're beautiful,' Evan says before he places a soft kiss on my lips. 'And you're all mine.' I smile back and pull the covers further on top of us.

'How are your bruises?' I ask him. 'Do they still hurt?'

'It's nothing I can't handle,' he mumbles. I nod and wrap my arms around his body to pull him close to me again.

'You really are a morning hugger,' he laughs. I can't argue on that. I love cuddling in the morning.

'Maybe we should get out of bed,' Evan says then.

'No, we don't,' I murmur. 'It's not that late.'

'It's eleven,' he says. I roll my eyes and let him go. When Evan starts to get up I quickly turn us around and straddle his waist as I get on top of him.

'Allison,' Evan sighs when I take my shirt off. 'I need to do homework, but here you are, completely distracting me.' I grin and start placing soft kisses on his neck.

'You can make your homework later,' I mumble. Evan sighs, but I know he won't stop me now. I won. Evans hands slide over my back towards my panties. He crawls up so he sits up and pushes me down on his crotch. I can feel the bulge in his boxers through the thin material.

'If I get a bad grade for my test, I will blame you,' he murmurs before his lips touch mine. I grin for a second, before I kiss him back. Evan pulls me closer to him and I feel the tension in my body building. I move my hips over his boxers which causes Evan to moan. Sighing, I let my head fall back and I bite my lip.

'Don't be quiet,' Evan says. 'I want to hear you.' I look back up at him and our eyes meet. Evan smirks and let his fingertips brush over my wet panties.

'Someone is excited,' he mumbles.

'Just touch me,' I beg him. I can't stand this any longer. I'm too turned on to play games. I just need him to touch me, anywhere. Evan obliges and pulls my panties off my body before his fingers begin to stimulate the most sensitive spot of my body.

Suddenly Evan turns me around, so my back is leaning against his chest.

'You're so beautiful,' Evan whispers in my ear as his fingers glide in and out of me. 'You're so fucking hot when I make you feel good.' I just moan in response. I can't say anything.

'Evan!' I cry out when I feel my high reaching. I grab the sheets and let my head fall back against his shoulder. Suddenly Evan stops and I whimper at the sudden empty feeling. Before I can respond I'm beneath Evan. He pulls his boxers off and throws them somewhere in the room. He reaches over to the nightstand to grab a condom and once it's on, Evan wastes no time and lets himself slide into me. I bite my lip hard to hold back a moan.

'I already told you, don't be quiet,' Evan growls as he starts to move. 'I want to hear you.' His thrusts become harder and faster each time. My moans become louder and when Evan grabs my legs and places them around his waist, I feel him even deeper inside of me, which causes me to almost scream his name.

'That's it,' Evan mumbles.

'Don't stop,' I whisper. 'Please... don't... oh my god.' My high is reaching again and my head falls back into the pillow.

'Come for me, baby,' Evan says, thrusting even harder. I'm a moaning mess when I come undone and clench my walls around his shaft. Evan follows quickly after. He fills the condom before he collapses on top of me.

'We should get dressed now,' he mumbles after a few minutes. I nod in agreement and watch him as he gets off of me and throws the condom in the trash bin.

He grabs some clean clothes from the drawer he claimed before he walks towards me.

'Are you coming?' he asks me. 'Or are you planning on staying in bed all day?'

'That doesn't sound bad,' I admit.

'Oh no, you're not talking me into that,' Evan laughs and he wants to walk away, but I grab his hand.

'But it would be nice,' I say to him. 'Just imagine, you and me all day in bed.'

'You are a naughty girl, Allison Hill,' Evan says and he places a quick kiss on my forehead before he walks into the bathroom. Sighing I get out of bed as well. Evan is right. We should do some schoolwork. Although, it sounds very tempting to just lie in bed with Evan the whole day...

I shake my head and walk into the bathroom. Evan is standing underneath the shower and I lean against the door frame to watch him. Seeing his naked, muscular body wet isn't exactly a punishment.

'Enjoying the view?' Evan asks and I nod.

'You don't make it easy for me, do you?' I sigh.

'Never said I did,' Evan simply says, shrugging. 'But you're lucky you get to touch this fantastic body every day.'

'Hmm.' I'm not even paying attention to his words anymore. My attention is drawn towards the water droplets on his naked skin. How can this man be so handsome?

Suddenly Evan turns the shower off and he gets out of the cabin. He wraps a towel around his waist and walks up to me.

'My eyes are up here,' he says, tilting my chin up.

'I can't help you have the body of a freaking god,' I defend myself. It is a crime, really. Or it should  be.

'I asked you if you would like a study date today,' Evan says. 'Since we both have some work to do, it seemed like a good idea to work together. But I don't know if we can do that if you keep looking at my body instead of listening to me.'

'I'll try to contain myself,' I say. 'A study date seems fun. We could go to the library?' Evan nods in agreement and kisses my lips shortly before he starts to dry his body with the white towel that was wrapped around his waist. I get ready as well so we can get out of here at some point of the day. We still need to have breakfast as well. But I guess we'll just grab something on the way to the library.