42

{Evan}

'Stop touching my food!' Stacy says to Liam after which he smirks and pops even more fries into his mouth. We're currently eating at a diner and after this, we will go to the movies.

Allison is sitting next to me, taking another drink from her milkshake.

'We should go on vacation this year,' Stacy says. 'The four of us. That would be so much fun!' Oh hell no. I won't go on a vacation with Stacy and her boyfriend. If I go somewhere, it will be just Allison and me.

'Stace, we just got into a relationship,' Allison laughs. 'Don't you think it's a bit early to plan a vacation?' Stacy shrugs and looks at Liam.

'Allison is right,' Liam says. 'We've only been together for a few days.'

'Yeah officially,' Stacy says. 'But we've been seeing each other for quite some weeks now.' I take another bite of my burger before I grab Allisons thigh. She bites her lip and pushes her thighs together, so my fingers are stuck.

'When will you have that family dinner?' Stacy asks Allison.

'Next week,' Allison answers. 'We will go to my parents house. I hope Asher can behave himself.'

'He better,' Stacy mumbles. 'Otherwise he'll have to deal with me.' I grin and let my thumb glide over Allisons leg. I like Stacy more with the day. Except for the morning she interrupted my sleep because she had stuff with Liam going on.

Allison grabs my hand and pushes it away from her. Apparently she can't handle a little teasing.

'When am I gonna meet your mother?' Stacy asks Liam. 'I would love to meet her.'

'She's in Australia right now,' Liam tells her. 'So it'll have to wait until she's back.'

'What is she doing in Australia?' Allison asks curiously. My Allison, always curious about others lives.

'She has a business trip there,' he explains. 'She goes there each year around this time.'

'I would love to go to Australia one day,' Allison sighs. 'People say it's really beautiful there.'

'It is,' Liam confirms. 'I've been there with my mom once. You should go if you have the chance.'

'You will join me, right?' Allison asks me.

'Of course,' I smile. I'd travel anywhere with her.

After we had dinner we decide to walk to the cinema. It's not a long walk and mostly Allison and Stacy thought it would be nice to get some fresh air.

I intertwine my fingers with Allisons as we walk through the streets. We're behind Stacy and Liam who are walking really fast.

'It's so cozy with all those lights,' Allison says and I nod, agreeing with her. It's nice to walk with her here. Also, the temperature is just right.

'Are you nervous about meeting my parents?' Allison asks me.

'A little bit,' I admit. 'I know I'm not exactly the type of guy your parents pictured you with. They even called me a clown.'

'Well I don't see a red nose,' Allison says before she looks at me and laughs. 'Okay, maybe I do.' My nose has probably turned red because of the cold.

'But you're more like a cute rudolph.' I shake my head.

'You know, you're not helping yourself here,' I say to her. 'I will still get my revenge.'

'We'll see,' Allison grins. I don't know what she expects, but if it has something to do with us being naked, she is absolutely right.

Once we've taken our seats in the cinema, Allison grabs her phone since the movie hasn't started yet. She opens Instagram and looks at the comments underneath the picture she just posted. One of the comments is from Asher. I roll my eyes and sigh. Can't he take a hint? He needs to understand Allison doesn't want anything to do with him. What is his deal anyway? It's not like he really loved her. He never showed her any affection, never pleasured her. He acts like nothing happened between them. Like he didn't hit her. I fucking hate his guts and I want nothing more than him getting out of Allisons life for good. I don't know how, but I will make it happen.

'Don't worry about him,' Allison says as if she can read my mind. 'He knows there's nothing going on between us anymore. I'm with you now.' I nod and wrap my arm around her shoulder.

'I'll never like him,' I say to her.

'You don't have to,' Allison says. 'You don't have to talk to him ever again after the family dinner.'

'I do if he keeps coming at you,' I growl as I clench my jaw.

'He won't,' Allison promises me. 'I'll make sure of it.' If you don't, I will.

(I just wrote the final part of Psycho! This book will have 47 chapters and an epilogue. So we still have 5 chapters left, and I can tell you, something will happen ;)

I'm currently working on my new book. I just finished the cover and when I'm done picking names and all that stuff, I will post my new book. I'm very excited for it and I hope you are too x)