1

Third person p.o.v
-

"Hear me out okay, all I'm saying is that water isn't wet!" Jungkooks friend, Jimin, argued as they walked down the school hallway.

"How does that even make sense? It's fucking water," Jungkook argued back in disbelief, throwing his hands up in annoyance.

"Because water itself makes things wet, so really if you think about it, it isn't wet until it touches something."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "the whole reason it makes other things wet is cause it is wet— you know what? I'm done this argument, we've had this conversation over a hundred times before and no one ever wins."

The other sighed to himself, "okay fine."

They walked in a slight silence until the olders eyes lit up in excitement.

"it's your birthday tomorrow, how are you feeling?"

Jungkook groaned, "stressed, I get my number tomorrow, and whatever my number is will change the way everyone looks at me."

"Oh come on, I know you'll at least get a seven, you're a really attractive guy if I do say so myself," Jimin reassured patting the youngers shoulder.

"Well, You already have your number," Jungkook mumbled, "I remember you were so stressed about it the day before. You even cried," Jungkook stopped and giggled for a moment before he continued, "But I guess you were pleased when the number came, a seven, that's pretty decent since most of the people range between six to eight."

"Trust me Jungkook, just as you said before I already have my number, I know how you're feeling right now and you're overreacting," Jimin smiled, showing off his perfectly white teeth.

"Hold up," Jimin then suddenly stopped in the middle of the hall, also stopping Jungkook by slapping his hand over his chest.

"I spy with my little eye, some eye candy," He pointed over to a group of students.

The first person in that group consisted of Namjoon.

Namjoon was known as the 'attractive yet humble' of them. He was put into the group of popular kids because of his number.

which happened to be a nine.

Namjoon was one of the nicest people known at the school, he knows everybody and everybody knows him.

Second in the group was Yoongi.

He was more known as the 'secretive and quiet' one because, even though he is also very popular, he's quite introverted.

On the other hand, Yoongi was also rated as a nine.

And lastly in the group was none other than Kim Taehyung.

Everyone knew Taehyung.

He was the most popular of the three, being the only ten in the whole school.

Being a ten was very rare, not many people were tens, so it was very surprising to meet one.

He was very attractive too, which doesn't have anyone in shock, he is a ten after all, they all expected it to happen.

"Yoongi's looking like a full course meal," Jimin eyed him up and down from a distance, "he definitely deserves that nine," he sighed "But you know if I was in charge of the numbers I definitely would have given him a ten. but hey, That might just be me," he put his hands up in defence and looked to Jungkook who was still starring at the group.