14.5 (YM)

Third person p.o.v
-

- 2 days later -

"Jimin! Hurry up or I'll leave you here!" Yoongi yelled frustrated while standing at the door, running his fingers through his hair.

"I fucking dare you!" Jimin yelled back from the bathroom, the sound of the lights being turned off and the door closing.

Jimin popped up from around the corner, and quickly grabbed his shoes, sliding one of them onto his feet.

He grabbed the other one and smirked up looking at Yoongi "we look like a pretty hot couple right now."

Yoongi rolled his eyes "we get it, now let's get going, I heard everyone else is at the dance already, we're holding them up."

It was now Jimins turn to roll his eyes, he walked over to Yoongi.

"Can I at least have a little kiss?" He pouted and pointed to his lips.

Yoongi sighed, slipping his arm around the younger boys waist, wasting no time pulling him into a little loving kiss.

but, he immediately pulled away after.

"Let's go now, the car has been started ever since I got here," he said while opening the front door.

"Wait! I should grab my wallet incase there is food! Oh— and lip bomb cause what if my lips get dry. And lotion cause we love soft smooth hands. And what if—"

Jimin! Can we just leave? You don't need all that nonsense," Yoongi, annoyed, cut the younger boy off.

Jimin huffed "it's not nonsense," he mumbled, "but fine! Whatever let's go then," he quickly put his other shoe on.

Once they were finally in the car and leaving, Jimin panicked feeling his pockets.

"I forgot my phone!"

Yoongi groaned "are you serious Jimin? You had one responsibility."

Jimin turned to face the older boy, annoyed at his attitude.

"Well I'm so fucking sorry that somebody was rushing me to leave the house so quickly!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes "so you're blaming me now?"

Jimin turned to faces the front window and crossed his arms "can you turn around so I can get it?"

"I don't know? Can I?"

Jimin took a deep breath not wanting to loose his temper.

"May you please turn around so I can grab my phone?"

Yoongi didn't answer, he just kept driving straight.

"I swear to god Yoongi if you don't turn around—"

"Why do you even need your phone anyway? You'll be hanging out with me and your friends while dancing the whole time!"

Jimin sighed frustrated by the man next to him "what if I wanna take pictures? What if I need to call someone?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes "Okay! Whatever, We'll turn around and get your stupid phone."

The ride back to Jimins house was quiet the whole time, neither of them saying anything to each other, Jimin rubbing his temples to try and calm down.

Once they got to Jimins place, Yoongi pulled up in front of it "be quick"

Jimin unbuckled his seatbelt and rolled his eyes "whatever dad."