2

Third person p.o.v
-

"It's not that big of a deal," Jimin tried to calm down Jungkook who was currently rapidly pacing around the room.

"Not a big deal? This is how everyone is gonna see me from now on," He threw his hands up in frustration pointing to his forehead, "a five."

"if you really think about it, a five isn't that bad," Jimin started again, Jungkook glaring at him for his awful reasoning skills.

"you can't say shit Jimin, you have a seven, a seven! I didn't even get into the average." He frowned, rubbing his forehead, which was thankfully beginning to feel less painful.

Jimin sighed in defeat, patting the younger boys back in hope of some type of solace.

They sat in silence on the edge of Jungkooks bed, Jimin continuing the action for a couple of minutes while Jungkook hid his face into the palms of his hands, trying to calm down.

"We have to get going to school kook," Jimin whispered, not wanting to trigger any of Jungkooks emotions, as he seemed to be a lot calmer than he was ten minutes ago.

"I've decided I'm not going."

Jimin's sighed again and scooted backwards "you can't just avoid everyone forever you know," He said and earned Jungkook groaning in response.

"plus what am I supposed to do today without you?" Jimin added, "You're my only friend."

"Stay home with me if you're gonna be so pressed about it," Jungkook suggested, causing Jimin to whine.

"but then I'll have to go without seeing Yoongi today."

Jungkook shrugged, Jimin continuing, "what if he gets into a relationship and I'm not there to break it up?"

"Go to school then," Jungkook mumbled and crawled back down into bed, going back into the same position that he was before, with the blanket up to his chin.

Jimin stood up off the bed, "okay well, I don't know about you but I'm starving, and yesterday I may or may not have snuck around your kitchen and saw a pack of waffles in your freezer, so when you're done being a cry baby you can meet me downstairs to eat," He said before leaving the room completely.

Jungkook stayed in silence for a good couple of minutes, before he wiped his eyes with his blanket and sat up, sliding on his slippers and making his way to the kitchen where he saw Jimin sitting with one full and one half-eaten waffle.

"Took you long enough," the older mumbled with his mouth full.

Jungkook ignored him and opened up the fridge, grabbing out the milk before opening the lid and drinking out of it straight from the jug.

He suddenly felt something hitting him in the back of the head, rather harshly, causing him to gag on the sip of milk. He groaned and brought the jug away from his lips.

"What the fuck was that?" He said glancing around at the floor before his eye caught a piece of metal.

"Did you throw your fork at me?" He asked Jimin as he bent down to pick up the fork.

"Did your mom ever teach you manners?" Jimin snapped back, ignoring the boy's question, "that's disgusting kook."

Jungkook glared at the older boy and chucked the fork back over at him, "it's my house, not yours, I can do whatever I please."

Jimin rolled his eyes and didn't answer.

Jungkook was right, it was his house.

"How many waffles are left?" Jungkook asked as he opened the freezer.