14

Third person p.o.v
-

- 10:02am (Break) -

"Have you seen Taehyung at all?" Namjoon asked Yoongi, who was currently holding hands with Jimin.

"No why?"

Namjoon huffed "because I have to ask him a question about the math homework, but he just ditched in the middle of class."

Jimin started to giggle, catching Namjoon off guard.

"Why are you doing that," Namjoon asked, clear annoyance in his voice.

"Doing what?" Jimin giggled again.

"That! Giggling!" Namjoons voice sounding annoyed.

Yoongi gripped onto Jimin's hand tighter and unconsciously pulled the younger boy closer to him.

"I know where Taehyung went," Jimin continued to tease Namjoon.

"Well where—"

"Hey guys!" Taehyung yelled from the other side of the hall, quickly jogging down to where his friends where standing.

"Taehyung! Finally, where did you go?" The male asked.

Taehyung had a huge smile plastered across his face "you know, just went the bathroom."

"The whole class?"

Taehyung shrugged "you gotta go when you gotta go."

Namjoon rolled his eyes "okay, whatever, but you didn't tell me the answer to twenty one on the homework—"

"It's 80," Taehyung responded, causing Namjoon to smile "thanks."

The boy picked up his bag and walked away.

"So is Jungkook okay?" Jimin asked the boy once Namjoon had left.

Taehyung glanced over at Yoongi, then back to Jmin.

"he's fine, he went home not to long ago, he was feeling stressed and just needed to get out."

Jimin nodded his head in understandment "I can see why, our history class was horrible to him."

Taehyung sighed "of course they were."

Not long after that Yoongi pulled Jimin away so he could buy a bag of chips.

Jimin offered that Yoongi could just go alone, but Yoongi insisted they go together.

Taehyung decided he'd go to the next one of his classes, he needed to catch up on his work anyway.

- 3:00pm (school ends) -

Taehyung walked out of the school as fast as he could, not wanting to be in that hell hole any longer then he needed to be.

It had turned out to be a decent day outside in Taehyungs opinion, it was sunny, but not overly hot, and there was a bit of wind.

He walked past a group of people, going in the direction of the pathway to his house, when a girl walked up to him.

"Hey Tae~" she cooed and pressed her body up against his, making Taehyung internally cringe.

He didn't even know this girl, yet here she was calling him nicknames and being all touchy with him.

It was weird.

Taehyung smiled not wanting to be rude, but did scoot himself over so they weren't touching anymore.

"Hello," he answered, not really comfortable or trying to start up any conversation with her.

She giggled "you're soooo handsome Tae, and I'm really pretty, therefore we would make a stunning couple."