8

Third person p.o.v
-

"He held my hand Jungkook," Jimin said throwing his hand out in front of the boys face.

"You see this hand right here,"

Jungkook nodded listening as Jimin continued.

"Yoongi touched it."

Jungkook smiled and rolled his eyes as they continued on their way to school.

"I'm so whipped for him Jungkook, you don't even know."

"Oh, I know," Jungkook started to say "you talk about him all the time, it's hard to miss."

Soon after that both boys made it to school, immediately separating and going to their first classes.

"Hey, Jungkook, wait up!"

Jungkook smiled to himself at the familiar voice that belonged to Taehyung.

"Yeah, Taehyung hey."

Taehyung did a quick jog over to Jungkook, nudging the younger boys shoulder "how you've been since we got boba?"

Jungkook shrugged "nothing exciting has happened," then he looked over to Taehyung "what about you? Anything new and exciting?"

Taehyungs expression changed. He looked nervous.

"Everything alright?" Jungkook asked cautiously "you look sick."

Taehyung turned to face him and quickly put on a smile, starting to talk quite fast in Jungkooks opinion "geez, thanks," he joked "but I'm fine, nothing new either."

Lies.

The only thing on Taehyungs mind was what he did with himself after the boba hangout with Jungkook.

"I just went home and then went to bed." Taehyung lied.

Jungkook eyed him up and down suspiciously "alright..."

By the time their conversation ended they were at the science rooms door, walking over to their seats together.

Nothing especially exciting happened in their science class that day, they kinda just sat their and did their work, surprisingly.

Jungkook on the other hand did notice Taehyung seemed to be trying to move closer to him.

which he didn't really mind.

After their next couple of classes were finally over it was lunch time, Jungkooks favourite time of the day.

He walked out to the lunch room and was greeted by Taehyung and Yoongi who were already sitting there at the lunch table.

He guessed that Jimin was probably in the washroom or getting his lunch, since he didnt see him currently.

"Hey," Jungkook smiled softly and sat himself next to Taehyung.

Taehyung scooted over a bit to give the younger boy some space.

"Where's Jimin?" Yoongi asked as he ate a fry, Jungkook shrugged "I actually don't know—"

"I'm here and I'm queer!" Jimin yelled as he ran down the cafeteria to the lunch table, sitting himself right next to Yoongi as expected.

Jungkook and Taehyung seemed to notice how when Jimin sat down he immediately wrapped his hand into Yoongi's, who seemed to just take it like it was a normal daily thing.

"Are you two..." Taehyung asked, smirking while pointing to Jimin and Yoongi.

They both looked up at Taehyung, then to each other, then back to Taehyung.