13

Third person p.o.v
-

Jungkooks eyes slowly fluttered open.

He glanced over at the sleeping boy beside him.

He turned onto his side and gave Taehyung a little peck on the lips.

He watched as Taehyung stirred around in his sleep a bit, but none the less, didn't wake up.

Jungkook smiled to himself and reached over to his side table and unplugged his phone, checking the time and his notifications.

9:47am
Monday May 11th

(Jungkook) Instagram:
Bbygirl_nico, sunshine101, and 1 others liked your post.

Jungkook smiled, but it instantly dropped when he noticed something;

Monday?

He put his phone down and sat up, pulling the blanket off his own body.

"Taehyung, you gotta get up, we are late for school," Jungkook poked the older males side, but for a response all he got was Taehyung pulling the blanket up more, and rolling over onto his left side, facing away from Jungkook.

Jungkook slipped off the bed and walked over to Taehyungs side, grabbing the blanket and pulling it off his body.

Taehyung groaned tiredly "baby, stop.."

Jungkook hushed him "get your fatass outta bed."

Jungkook quickly ran to his bathroom and checked himself out in the mirror, to make sure his face and hair didn't look to messy.

He grabbed his tooth brush and quickly put a streak of tooth paste on it, sticking it into his mouth.

Taehyung soon showed up into the bathroom, his hair a mess.

"Why are you up so early?" He pouted and back hugged Jungkook, resting his head onto the younger boys shoulder.

Jungkook leaned back into the hug and whined "it's Monday and we are already over an hour late for class."

Taehyungs eyes widened and he lifted his head "what? It's Monday? already?"

Jungkook nodded with the tooth brush still in his mouth.

Taehyung glanced at his outfit- that looked semi-okay. It's was a pair of grey sweat pants, and a black baggy shirt.

Jungkook turned his body to face Taehyung and ran his fingers through Taehyungs hair a couple times

"Perfect, okay lets go," he spit into the sink and dusted his outfit off, running out of the bathroom shouting the lights off.

Jungkook drove them both to school that morning, speeding a bit accidentally.

They both finally got to school, Jungkook bid Taehyung a goodbye as he ran to his history class, giving the older boy a quick kiss.

Jungkook zoomed to his locker, he couldn't pay to be late to any classes anymore, he's been late to many times to count.

Once he grabbed his binder and textbooks before running up the stairs and finally making it to his class.

He opened the door and rushed to his seat, all eyes on him.

Jungkook shivered under all the gazes but none the less sat in his seat.

It went dead silent.

Everyone still starring at him.