Introduction

Description

"Don't you dare let her walk away. You run after her. You pour your heart out onto the pavement in front of her. You tell her every single reason why you love her and you mean every single word of what you say. You hold her in your arms like you're protecting the world because she is your world. But most of all, you fight for her and don't let her go, because the minute that you do, you'll never be able to get her back, and you'll always regret the day that you let her walk away from you like you almost walked away from her."

~

Reth Santiago was your stereotypical leather jacket-wearing delinquent. Through a strenuous bet to turn a good girl bad, his life collides with Clare Rogers, the girl he has a long history with. After two years apart, their opposite lives are turned upside down and before long they are unraveling even the darkest of each other's secrets. Terrible things will come to surface, and the two must find trust in each other despite their pasts. Everything will change; but after the walls come down and the lies are sought out, will the good girl still trust the bad boy? Reth and Clare's thrilling and emotional romance is sure to leave you on the edge of your seat.

_________________

I started writing this story when I was very young so please excuse any typos in advance.

TRIGGER WARNING: This story involves talk of abuse, rape, sexual assault, and other subjects that could be sensitive to some readers. Please read with caution.

Copyright © 2020 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be copied/reproduced in any form whatsoever, without the author's direct permission. This includes all text, characters, ideas, situations, etcetera in the story.

All situations, places, and opinions are fictional and should not be taken literally.

CAST OF IMPOSSIBLY HIS

》Clare Rogers, portrayed by Danielle Campbell. 
》Maya Anderson, portrayed by Halston Sage. 
》Reth Santiago, portrayed by Christopher McCrory.
》Matt Olson, portrayed by Sam Harwood. 
》Raquel Sanchez, portrayed by Andrew Davila.
》Jules Sanchez, portrayed by Brandon Larracuente.
》Rixton Santiago, portrayed by Renan Pacheco.
》Rain Santiago, portrayed by Rhys Matthew Bond.
》Jay Hue, portrayed by Xavier Serrano.
》Josh Parkinson, portrayed by Mattew Pollock.
》Kira Lawson, portrayed by Emeraude Tobia.
》Natasha Renee, portrayed by Shay Mitchell.

The individuals I have chosen as the cast of this story are for readers who would like an ideal vision of the characters. Whether you make use of this list is 100% optional and will have no effect on your reading experience.

Please refer to the "Cast" chapter further on in the story for actors with photos included.

Disclaimer

Bad attitudes, bullying, or flat out nastiness will not be tolerated on this story. Constructive criticism is always welcome but please do not bully me as the author or other readers. If you do this, you may be muted, prohibiting you from commenting on the story further.

~

Now that the boring stuff is cleared up, please enjoy the story! Leave a vote/comment if you would like! I love hearing from my readers! Happy reading!