Nine

Richie Tozier is in my room.
Eddie invited him in, led him through the hall, made small talk. And now he was in his room.

Eddie stared off at his wall blankly, his brain running a mile a minute. He glanced over at Richie who was running his fingers along the spines of the books lining his bookcase.

It had been years since Richie was in his room and Eddie still couldn't believe he was here. What had happened to the plan? What happened to all the pent up anger and frustrations? Eddie forced the penetrating thoughts down, Richie had rescued him from that jerk. The plan, and the pain, was the last thing on his mind right now.
"Where did you even come from? How did you find me?" Eddie finally asked cutting through the silence.

Richies eyes met his own, he seemed nervous. "I was at a club meeting.." He finally squeezed the words out then pulled up a seat in Eddies rolling chair he kept at his desk.

Eddie scoffed and leaned forward knowing Richie wasn't letting on what he really wanted to say.
"A club meeting? What club are you in?" He demanded slinging his legs off the side of his bed to better face Richie.

Richie stared down at his lap, twisting his fingers so they'd crack. He kept his lips pressed firmly together, "You'll make fun of me." He uttered glancing up at Eddie briefly before his eyes trained back on his hands.

Eddie stifled his laughter and nudged Richies leg with his foot. Richie looked back up at him the faintest trace of a smile etched on his lips. Eddie tilted his head to the side and grinned,
"Since when do you care?" Eddie snorted scrunching his nose up.

Richie groaned throwing his head back and screwed his eyes closed.
"D and D club." He mumbled running his hands down his face.

Eddie blinked. "Sorry, What?" He asked, genuinely having no clue what Richie was going on about. He slid off his bed and walked toward him, a mischievous grin on his face. "Run that by me again?" Eddie teased.

Eddie felt laughter bubble in his chest at the way Richie smiled behind the hands covering his face. He didn't know why but he wanted to pry them away, take in that look full force.
"Dungeons and dragons club." Richie whined and Eddie laughed.

The hands covering Richies face flew down to reveal an angry one. Eddie squealed as Richie grabbed his sides, tickling him, only causing Eddie to laugh harder and squirm. "Stop!" He begged between fits of laughter but his protests only seemed to spur Richie on further.

Eddie shoved Richie backwards and ran jumping on his bed. He grabbed a pillow holding it over his head breathing heavily. Richie with a devilish smile slunk slowly toward the bed, hands outstretched.
"Don't take another step! I'll scream!" Eddie threatened trying to sound serious but breaking into giggles at how ridiculous they must have looked.

And that's when Richie pounced. He leaped on the bed digging his fingers into Eddies side, making him wheeze with laughter. He shook underneath him and tried with all his might to get out from underneath Richie.
"Richie Tozier, you're a fucking dork! Dungeons and dragons club? Wow!" He shouted hoping his onslaught would make him back off.

Richie almost immediately stopped. His hands dropped to his side, lips quirking up into a disgusted face.
"Shut the fuck up, you're in theatre! That's so much worse." He huffed waving Eddie off then snagged a pillow from his bed. Richie threw the pillow laughing loudly as it hit Eddie square in the face.

"No it's not!" Eddie shouted then grabbed the pillow whacking Richie in the face full force making Richie double over.
Eddie slapped a hand over his mouth seeing Richie grab his lip, the cut reopening. "I'm so sorry!" Eddie squeaked out his eyes widening unsure how to react.