Fifteen

Richie snuggled up next to Eddies side completely getting in his personal space. He slurped his slushee obnoxiously, "Is my tongue blue?" He asked sticking his tongue out to Eddies disgust. He shoved Richie away with an 'Eww!' Just as the waitress arrived with everyone's food.

Eddie took his plate of blueberry pancakes smiling and thanking the waitress. He pulled out his napkin laying it out on his lap then grabbed his cutlery. He glanced over briefly only to see Richie taking an inhumanly large bite out of his sandwich. "Slow down." Eddie chuckled nudging his side.

Richie met his gaze and tore off a bite of his sandwich. He set it back down on his plate and wiped his hands down on his pant legs. "We eat quick." Richie spoke through his mouthful making Eddies skin crawl.

Eddie rolled his eyes in disgust and fixed his eyes back on his plate. He cut into his pancake, slicing it into small portions. "So Ben, what do you do?" Eddie asked taking a bite out of his pancake.

Ben looked away from Bev and sat forward. "I'm a library assistant, that's actually how me and Beverly met." He gushed a dreamy look coming over his face. "She came in with this huge cup of coffee." Ben started Beverly rolling her eyes fondly. She rested her hand on his chest grinning.

Eddie nodded leaning in showing he was listening. He noticed Ben would talk with his hands a lot.

Ben waved his hand around, "We don't allow drinks in the library so I told her to finish it, or throw it out." He started to smile big laughter bubbling in his chest. "She chugged the entire thing right in front of me and that's when I knew I needed to know this girl." The table 'awed' Ben squeezing Beverly close to his side.

Eddie smiled and took another bite from his pancake. "That's such a Bev thing to do." He snorted bemusedly then drank from his water. Eddie choked on his water when he felt Richies hand intrude along his thigh. He shot him a look but Richie seemed completely unbeknownst, having a normal conversation with Bill about some video game.

Eddie began to squirm when his hand continued searching. He clamped his legs closed shooting Richie a warning glare, then his face quickly fell when his hand finally closed around Eddies. Richie spared him a quick glance, a smile dancing on his lips, before he turned back to Bill.

Eddies heart felt warm in his chest. Holding hands under the table, just two kids in love.

"I'll eat this fuh-f-for five b-buh-bucks." Bill announced.

Eddie looked over, instantly regretting his decision. Bill had a slice of bread soaked through with all different kinds of sauces and drinks covering it. He then felt Richies hand being pulled from his own, he watched him reach for his wallet. "Richie! Knock it off!" Eddie scolded but he was too late, Richie slid the five dollar bill across the table with a smirk.

Bill and Richie held eye contact as he shoved the bread fully in his mouth. Stanley watched him with a mixed emotion of amazement and disgust.
He and Eddie crosses visions for a brief moment each of them annoyed by their boyfriends actions.

Eddie suddenly stiffened, was Richie his boyfriend? He glanced at Richie who was laughing his ass off at Bill. They hadn't discussed anything about their relationship. They shared a few too many kisses to be just friends but never brought up being boyfriends.

All too quick they were splitting the bill and getting ready to climb back in Stanley's SUV. Eddie sat on his feelings for the rest of the night.
Stanley pulled up to Eddies house, parking out front. He turned his head around to look at Eddie as he left, "Get a good nights sleep for the show tomorrow." Stan advised and gave him a thumbs up as Eddie climbed out.

Eddie looked back in Stan's car to thank him when Richie came hurling out. "Thanks Stan!" He called then turned to Richie. "What are you doing?" Eddie demanded.

Richie waved at Stan, "Don't leave! Just want to walk my baby in." He explained. Richie turned his attention to Eddie a dopey smile on his face, "Can a guy not walk his boyfriend home?" He scoffed playfully and slid his arm around Eddies shoulders walking him up to his front door.

Eddie was star struck. He said it. Richie called him his boyfriend. He could hear Richie talking but his mind continued to whir, blocking out any outside noise.
Just as Eddie stepped on his front porch he whirled around. He grabbed the front of Richies shirt and pulled him into a kiss making Richie sputter before relaxing into the embrace.

Eddie pulled away with a content, lazy look on his face. He hummed happily and licked his lips. "Good night." Eddie whispered softly. Richie gawked at him a little shocked by his boldness. He laughed a little to himself and slid his hands in his pockets, "Good night to you too!" Richie cheered and ran down the driveway to Stan who had begin to slowly drive off.

Eddie watched him bemusedly.
I'm his boyfriend.

-
Sorry this is short I want to die