3. Plane Attack

Evelyn's POV

Me: ''Dad?''

Dad: ''In here.''

His voice came from inside his closet. I found him trying different colors of ties. He turned around with two ties in each hand.

Dad: ''Can you help me choose?''

One was black and the other one was red.

Me: ''That's easy.''

I said and took red on and put it around his neck.

Me: ''Red tie, white shirt, and black jacket. That is the combination that every president had before you.''

Dad: ''Thank you, dear.''

He said and when I finished he took a look at himself in the mirror.

Dad: ''So where are we going for the vocation this year?''

He asked and went back to his room. I followed.

Me: ''Camping.''

Dad: ''Really? Don't you get tired of sleeping on hard rocks?''

Me: ''No I love camping and I know that you love it too.''

He smiled.

Dad: ''Do you remember when you were small and we would race to the kitchen for the ice cream?''

Me: ''Yes I remember. That was so long time ago.''

Dad: ''I know that I haven't been there much for you, but I want to make it up to you. So what do you say?''

Does he want to race? It has been so long since we played that game. Whoever gets to the kitchen first can choose the ice cream flavor. Let me tell you my dad and I love the same ice cream flowers, so it was a big competition between us. But in the end, we always shared it.

I missed my father. Since the day that I was born, we were close. I was his princess he was my hero. He took time from work to call me every day when I was in New Your. But I think that since mother died we grow apart. We were not like used to be.

Me: ''Yes.'' 

Just then came a knock on the door.

Dad: ''Come it.''

O'Neill came into the room.

O'Neill: ''Mr. President, we're ready for you.''

There goes father and daughter time.

Dad: ''Already?''

O'Neill: ''Yes sir.''

Dad looked at me.

Dad: ''I am sorry.''

Me: ''It's okay dad. I understand.''

Dad smiled and touched my left cheek with his hand.

Dad: ''You are my princess.''

I smiled and then he left. I left his room and went to my office to do some work. I had a lot of paperwork to do but I can handle it. As I was working my mind went back to Mike. I look at the picture on my desk and saw him and me. The picture was taken by my mother one week before she died. We were taking Christmas photos to send to our relatives and friends. I wanted one picture with my best friend. Mom knew that I was having a little crush on Mike. We were standing next to the Christmas tree. Mike was standing behind me with his hand around me. It was my favorite picture of us. I just can't stop thinking about him. His eyes, his voice, and his smile. It took me one hour to finish the paperwork. I put everything together and went out of my office to deliver my work to my father. As I was walking I came across Mr. Speaker. 

Me: ''Hello Mr. Speaker.''

Mr. Speaker: ''Hello Evelyn. How are you?''

Me: ''I am fine, thanks for asking, and you?''

Mr. Speaker: ''I am okay. I see that you have been working hard.''

Me: ''It's nothing. Just some paperwork.''

Mr. Spaker: ''Good girl. Maybe one day you will be in your father's place.''

Me: ''He tells me that all the time. But I think that I must learn first to fill such big shoes.''

Mr. Spaker smiled.

Mr. Spaker: ''You will do great. Now excuse my work is calling. Goodby.''

Me: ''Goodbye.''

I began to walk again.

Mike's POV

I was working on my paperwork when my thoughts went to Evelyn. I miss her so much. Her eyes and smile. Her humor always made me laugh.

I heard the police sirens that were getting close to the White House. I was missing my job. I am going to lose my mind in this office.

Speaker: ''All units, 9-9-9. I repeat, all units, 9-9-9.''

I stood up and look out of the window. When I look at the left side I saw a giant plane. But it was not an ordinary plane. It was an army plane and it was shooting at the people. We were under attack.

Me: ''Evelyn.''

I quickly ran out of my office. I could hear people screaming from outside. As I came outside and look to my left and saw the plane coming my way. I began to run.

Me: ''Go on! Get down!''

I yelled as the plane began to shoot.

Me: ''Get down!''

I yelled and grab two girls that were running away from the plane and put us down behind the car. The plane went forward.

Me: ''Stay here. Don't move.''

I told them and began to run again. The plane started to shoot at the White House and I could hear screams. When the plane went away to get ready for the next attack I heard a loud bang and I knew that the plane was down.

When I came to the White House I saw a lot of blood. People were laying on the ground cover in blood. I took my phone out of my pocket and tried to call Evelyn. But she didn't answer. What if something happened to her? Just then came a loud explosion. It's not over.