4. Second Attack

Mike's POV

There came the loud explosion and that's when I knew that the fight was not over. People began to panic and run away from the car and bus that just exploded. I saw two men with backpacks standing next to the fence that protected the White House. I got a bad feeling.

Me: ''Hey! Get down now!''

I said but they were not listening to me.

Me: ''Hey get the fuck down!''

I yelled and pulled out my gun. I saw that one was about to pull something so I shot him dead before he could do it. But the other one was faster and he pressed the button. There came a bang and I was sent black flying. I could hear nothing because of the explosion. I took a walkie-talkie that I had on my belt and put it to my lips.

Me: ''Ten-thirty-tree.''

I was trying to call for help, but it was not working. I saw people that began to shoot at the White House. They were shooting at the police officers and agents. I grab my gun and began to stand up. I must help them. I began to shoot and I kill three of them. But they saw me and I had to take cover behind trees. I must get inside. I saw a woman shooting at the White House. She killed three people in a few seconds. She was a sniper. I shot her in the head. When I got my chance I began to run towards the White House. I killed two men on my way there. When I was running towards the White House I saw Tim. He was shot in the neck, but he was still on his feet. I grabbed him and pulled him behind the wall. I laid him on the ground and look at his wound. He was bleeding hard.

Me: ''Come on, Tim. Come on. Hang in there. Hey.''

I was trying to help him by pressing my hand on his wound. But he died.

Me: ''Shit.''

I look at the agent on my right.

Me: ''Where are the president and his daughter?''

Agent: ''I don't know.''

As I look back to soot more people I saw that all of them were on the ground. But why? Just that I saw a man and garbage truck that had a shotgun inside. But that was not just an ordinary shotgun. I look and saw agents coming not of the White House.

Me: ''NO STAY IN!''

I yelled but it was too late. The man behind the shotgun and agents were falling on the ground one by one.

Me: ''NO!''

They were dead.

Me: ''Fuck.''

As I look back at our enemies I saw a maw with an RPG.

Me: ''RPG!''

I yelled to the two agents that were still alive, next to me. The shooter restored the doors. As he stops shooting we got the opportunity to get inside. I was first and the two agents were right behind me.

One agent fell just as I came inside. But the other was shooting back and was shot in the neck. I was trying to help him by taking his hand to pull him in but he was shot dead.

I fell back but quickly stood back up and run upstairs. I can't take them all. As I came upstairs I saw a lot of dead agents. As I was checking if they were alive I saw O'Neil. He was shot three times in his chest. They will be avenged.

As I came to the room with cameras I saw that there was one man init. That will be easy. I made a sound and when he came out I stabbed him five times with my knife.

When he was dead I went to the computer and lock all cameras. I took the man's shotgun and went out of the room. I must make contact.