6. Always Be There For You

Evelyn's POV

I was sitting on the cold floor, with my hands holding my knees close. Tears were running down my eyes for hours now. Everything happened so fast. First, there was a plane attack and then there were people shooting at the White House. I was in my room getting ready to go out with my friends when it happened. I still could hear people screaming for help. More tears came down my cheeks. I was waiting for O'Neil. He called me and told me that he will come to me and that I must stay in my room. But he never came. No one came. I was scared to leave my room so I hide in the closet. 

I knew if I locked my door they would know that I am in the room. As I was hiding in my closet some time passed by when I hear the door open I instantly had a bad feeling. The person was walking slowly and quality. I was breathing slowly and I was trying so hard not to make any sound. But the person stopped just in front of me closed. I remember the training that I had with Mike. He told me if I don't have any weapons to protect myself. Use my body. But what can I do against the man that probably has a weapon? The doors of my closed burst open. The man saw me and grabbed me and pulled me out. He throws me to the ground and pointed a gun at me. I put my arms up.

Me: ''Please don't hurt me.''

He said something in Korean but I did not understand him. Then I remembered the move Mike taught me. I look past the man so he taught that someone was behind him. When he looked back I used my opportunity and use my right leg and kick the man right there where the sun doesn't shine. He fell on the floor and I quickly stood up. I kicked his gun away from him so it went under my bead. Then as I was about to run away he grabbed my leg. I lost my balance and fell on the floor. I was trying to get away from the man but he was strong. I saw the knife next to my bed. The man must have dropped it when I kicked him. The man pulled me back and was trying to get control of me. I was slapping him and scratching him like a wild cat. I scratched his eyes, so he let me go and I stood up and began to run. But he jumped on me. He tackled me down, grabbed my neck with his hands, and began putting me to sleep. With my right hand, I was scratching his arms but with my left, I was trying to reach the knife. 

I was about to blackout when I finally got the knife and began to stab the man with it. He screamed and was about to get the knife away from me. But I took an opportunity and stabbed him in the neck. His blood came all over me. He grabbed his nack to stop the bleeding. But he fell off me and choked on his own blood. I let the knife go and began to shake. I heard that others were calling the man on his radio so I knew that they were coming this way. I stood up and run out of my room. I ran to the Lincoln bedroom and went true secret door. I felt hot tears coming down my cheeks. They will find me. Sooner or later they will find me.

Me: ''Mike where are you?''

I said in whisperer. Just then I heard the door of the room open. They are coming.

Mike's POV

I was walking on the hallways with my eyes sharp. As I came to the room which belonged to Evelyn I was a dead body and a lot of blood. She is not here but she may be hurt. I must find her quick. As I was about to leave her room I saw something. Something was in the man's hand. I got to him and when I looked closely I saw Evelyn's nickels. The bastard had her necklace. I took it from his hand. I went out of the room and as I got to Lincoln's bedroom I slowly opened the door. As I saw that there was no one in I went in and closed the doors behind me. I took five steps into the room when I heard footsteps. They came from outside. I turned around and pointed my gun at the door. I was shadows that were next to the room. I know that they will come in so I quickly went true secret door. As soon as I closed the door I heard that the room's door opened. I slowly began to walk away from the doors. I was as quiet as a mouse. But then I heard breathing. The breathing was just behind the corner. I prepared my gun and was about to shoot. But when I came around the corner I saw her eyes. Her beautiful eyes.

Me: ''Evelyn.''

Evelyn: ''Mike...''

I put the gun away and got on one knee. She burst into my arms. Her arms when around my neck. I put my arms around her lower back. She was shaking and crying.

Evelyn: ''You came.''

Me: ''I promised you that I will always be there for you.''

We looked at each other. I saw the blood on her closet.

Me: ''You are hurt.''

Evelyn: ''Not mine.''

She said. It must be from the man that was in her room. My brave girl. I took out my phone.

Me: ''I got Sparkplug.''

Lynne: ''Finally some good news.''

Me: ''She is safe. I am bringing her out.''

I said and turned off the call.

Evelyn: ''What about my dad?''

Me: ''I will go get him.''

I was glad that she was ok. But then I heard something. The people on the other side of the wall. They are going to attack. With my right hand, I took my gun and then grabbed Evelyn's hand with my left hand. With my lips, I began to count. One...two...three. I stood up and pull Evelyn up. They began to shoot so I put Evelyn to my left shielding her with my body. I was shooting them back. As we came to the door on the other side we fell trow them.

Me: ''You ok?''

Evelyn: ''Yes. You?''

Me: ''Yes. Let's go.''