8. Tell Her

Mike's POV

As soon as two men came close I jump from the shadows and attack them. As I knock them down I drag both of them into one of the bedrooms. I put them on the stools and tied them up so they could not escape. I also closed their mouths. They woke up and saw me sitting on the bed in front of them with a knife in my hand.

Me: ''Okay, asshole.''

My eyes looked at the men on my left. He was still a little dizzy from a punch that I gave him.

Me: ''Yo. Hey. Who's running the show?''

He was quiet. Of course.

Me: ''Oh, you speak English? They teach you that where you come from? Couse, you know what they teach me? Is how to extract information from people like you.''

I said and both of them smiled and began to laugh. I smiled and began to laugh with them.

Me: ''That's funny. No, it's funny. I know. I get it.''

Suddenly I stood up, grabbed the left man's hair, and pull his head back so I pushed the knife to the man's neck. He died instantly. I looked at his friend on my left and sat back. I began to cline my knife.

Me: ''Yeah. I guess I'm a little rusty. I liked your friend though. He seems like a funny guy. What's your leader's name? Oh, I'm sorry. Here.''

I knew that he was about to talk. So I removed the thing away from his mouth.

Me: ''How many men do you have?''

He started to talk but I did not understand him. So I shut his mouth with my hand and stab him in the leg. I was not playing games. He was screaming in my hand.

Me: ''In English.''

As soon as he told me what I wanted to know I killed him. He doesn't deserve any changes. I called Lynn.

Lynne: ''Do tell us.''

Me: ''His name is Yeonsak Kang. He's the head of the KUF. The paramilitary organization. No surprises there. Forty commandos breached the gate and 28 are left.''

Lynne: ''How do we know we can trust the information?''

Me: ''I just asked them nicely.''

I said as I was cleaning my knife again.

Voice: ''Kang Yeonsak? Sir, this is one of the most wanted terrorists in the world. He was brought across the DMZ as a child after his father was executed for crimes against the North Korean state. Crossing the border, his mother was killed by an American landmine. This guy masterminded the 2004 bombing of the British Embassy in Seoul. And he funneled Pyongyang uranium enrichment technology from Pakistan. He's never been photographed or identified by any Western intelligence agency. Jesus Crise. Nobody ever thought to look for him in the South Korean government.''

Another voice: ''Look, I don't care who he is. With a force that size, I have men who can sweep 'em out in short order.''

Me: ''Sir, this is not going to be a cakewalk. Those sons of bitches are pretty fucking tough.''

Voice: ''I've got the toughest fuckin' guys in the world. We need to know how to get into that bunker.''

Lynne: ''Once those blast doors close, you don't. It's nuclear-hardened. There used to be some old tunnels, but they were sealed up years ago.''

Me: ''Your men need to know what they're dropping into. Do not launch anything until I do some recon.''

They agreed with me. So I took my guns and went out of the room.