11. It Doesn't Make Sense

Evelyn's POV

Voice: ''Someone is coming from the White House!''

I step out of the ambulance car and look at the White House.

Me: ''Who is it?''

I ask a soldier on my left.

Soldier: ''Secretary McMillan, miss.''

Oh, my God. As I step closer I saw her. She was cover in blood with barely any closet on her body. She must have been beaten up pretty badly. Bastards.

Me: ''O my god.''

I saw two teams that were coming to get her. She was walking very slow. She must be scared to death. Just as I blinked the shot was fired.

Mike's POV

I saw Kang and his men. There were about to kill Secretary McMillan. I will not allow them. I took my gun and as Kang was about to shoot I shoot his man. I shot the man in the head and then shoot another one. I had to take cover because Kang and two more men began to shoot at me. I put my big gun on my back and took a pistol. I put my back against the wall and wait for them. The pistole came and I grabbed the man's hand and push the pistole away so I shot him in the head. Then I shot the other one. As I look around I saw that Kang was not there anymore. Dame, he escaped.

Mr. Speaker: ''Mike?''

I press the button to talk with him.

Me: ''He got away. He's back in the bunker.''

Mr. Speaker: ''You gave it a good shoot, Mike. You saved McMillan.''

That's not enough for me.

Evelyn's POV

As the shot was fired McMillan began to run. Our army got her, she was safe. As they brought her here I couldn't hold my happiness. I run to her and give her a hug. I was careful because I know that she was hurt.

Me: ''I am so happy that you are ok McMillan.''

McMillan: ''Sweet girl. We were so scared that s-something h-happened to you.'' 

Me: ''How is my father? Is he okay?''

She couldn't tell me anything because she began to loos strange on her feet. I couldn't hold her up. 

Me: ''Help! She needs help!''

I said. Two army men came to us and help her to the ambulance. She is a strong woman. She will be okay. Just then a helicopter came and settled down in front of the White House. What is going on? Just then came eleven people dress in all black from the White House.

Me: ''What is going on?''

Nikolai: ''Hostages.''

Me: ''Is my father with them?''

Nikolai: ''I don't know miss.''

They were walking towards the helicopter.

Me: ''You can't let them go my father is maybe one of them.''

Nikolai: ''We can't do anything miss. Two of them have a gun. If we stop them they may kill hostages.''

I look back at the helicopter. We can't just let them leave. As all of them were in a helicopter the helicopter began to go rise up.

Me: ''What a...''

BOOM!

The helicopter exploded.

Me: ''O my god.''

Nikolai: ''Miss...''

Me: ''No, no...dad! DAD!''

I began to run towards the helicopter.

Nikolai: ''NO! MISS!''

I felt arms that caught and stop me. 

Me: ''LET ME GO! MY FATHER! LET ME GO!''

I was trying to get away from Nikolai but he was too strong. I felt tears coming down my eyes.

Me: ''NO! PLEASE! IT'S NOT TRUE! NO! NO!!!''

I screamed. My knees become week. I fall on the floor with Nikolai's hands still around me. He hugs me and I began to cry more.

Nikolai: ''I am sorry miss.''

Mike's POV

As I step into the room I was a bright light from outside. I step closer and saw fire. The helicopter fall. No. I press the button.

Me: ''What the hell happened?''

Mr. Speaker: ''I am sorry to report...the president was on the helicopter.''
I closed my eyes.

Me: ''And Kang?''

Mr. Speaker: ''Kang, killed himself and all the other hostages.''

I open my eyes.

Me: ''Wait. That doesn't add up. It doesn't make sense.''

Mr. Speaker: ''What doesn't make sense?'' 

Me: ''Kang would not go out like this, sir. That's not who he is. I think that he is still in the bunker. And he has a president. He's gonna try and slip away.'' 

Mr. Speaker: ''If Kang is still on the premises with the president, you can't let him leave.''

Me: ''He won't.''

I said and went out of the room. As the elevator doors opened I saw two men. Before they could shoot me I shot them first. There must be more than just two. I drop my gun and began to run. I slide on my knees and as I expected a man with a gun came into my view. I grabbed his gun and was trying to get the gun from him. But he was strong. So I turned him around and broke his head. As I turn around the shot was fired. The president was shoot. I stand up and attack Kang. I removed the gun from him. But he presses me against the wall and began to punch me on my wound. I used my feasts two times to get him off me and press him on the other wall. I punch him two times to the belly. He attacked me with his knees and pushed me back. He is fucking good. As I look at him he pulls two knives. He attacked me and cut me a little on my left arm. As he was attacking me I used my arms to get rid of his knives. But then he kicked me in the face and I fell to the ground. I was about to stand up but Kang kicked me again and I fall back down. Then I saw his knife. I puck the knife up and when he was about to kick me again I cut him up to his leg. Then I cut his arm. He pressed me against the wall again. With his right hand, he grabbed my neck, and with the left on he was trying to get the knife. He got a knife away from me and when he punched me three more times he grabbed my neck again. He began to choke me.

President: ''Come on Mike.''

I was trying to get him off me.

Kang: ''Looks like you fail again, Mike.'' 

Goddamit. The president was about to stand up so Kang looked at him. I used my opportunity and kick him with my knees and punched him. I got him on the ground with my legs locking him down. I broke his arm and then pick the knife up. I look at him and as he looked at me I put the knife between his eyes. He was dead. I kick him away from me and then I crowed to the president. It did not look good. 

 Me: ''Sir, look at me. Sir...sir.''