Is That Even Possible!?!🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♂️

Rieka turns when she hear Carolyn scream "I'm in here! I'm in here! I'm inside! please! can you hear me? help me"  she turns once again when she hears Riddick pull against the cables that bind him making a much louder noise than the softness of the frightened woman's voice.... "you're not a hero let them take care of it!"  Riddick hears Rieka whisper to herself as she turns and faces the part of the ship Carolyn walked in from not too long ago he was curious what she was talking about then he heard Carolyn's voice call out for help and he pulls on the cable chains that he's cuffed to making even more noise almost like tribal drums "hold on!.... hold still!"  he hears Rieka say as she gently grips his wrists and he stops and looks at her he tilts his head as their eyes lock then says as he straightens his head "you would have saved her too"  she replies "she has her own group of heroic idiots what would she need us for!?!"  he smiles shaking his head "just because I don't like humans doesn't mean I want to see them get needlessly hurt.... well save perhaps one!"  she adds she straightens backing up just a little bit not out of fear just to leave his "personal space" she tilts her head then says as she straightens her head "have fun with your "Bounty Hunter Extraordinaire".."  then she once again backs up into the darkness of the ship he looks at her oddly then hears Johns walk into the ship and over to him "finally found something worse than me huh?"  Riddick says to Johns "so here's the deal you work without chains, without bit and without shivs you do what I say when I say it"  Johns replies taping the gun at his hip as though he truly was the "big bad tough boy on campus" "for what? the honor of going back to some asshole of a cell? fuck you"  Riddick says "the truth is.... I'm tired of chasing you"  Johns replies "who's he trying to impress now?!"  Rieka whispers to herself she knows a liar when she hears one and she believes Riddick does too she knows he isn't falling for this bull-crap though he may or may not pretend too "are you saying you'd cut me loose?"  Riddick asks "I'm thinking you could have died in the crash"  Johns replies "my recommendation: do me don't take the chance that I'll get shiv-happy on your wanna-be ass"  Riddick says "okay"  Johns replies "ghost me, motherfucker that's what I would do to you"  Riddick says Johns takes his gun out of its holster aims then shoots the bullets hit the cables that bind Riddick as he turns his head to the side then lowers his hands "I want you to remember this moment the way it could have gone and didn't here"  Johns says as he hands over Riddick's goggles Riddick goes to reach for his googles but takes Johns gun instead and points it at him "take it easy"  Johns says "fuck you!"  Riddick shouts "be careful Rid.... don't make yourself out to be the enemy he wants you to be"  Riddick hears Rieka whisper his ears perk up at the sound of her soft dulcet tones "do we have a deal?"  Johns asks "I want you to remember this moment"  Riddick replies as he lowers the gun then walks away..... Riddick listens to Rieka's footfalls as she follows but stays out of sight of the crew as they head to the tiny empty Ghost Town of a settlement.... "Paris P. Ogilvie Antiquities dealer, entrepreneur"  Rieka hears a man stutter with a extremely nervous tone "Richard B. Riddick escaped convict.... murderer"  she hears Riddick reply and she smiles "that's... that's a particularly good Shiraz it's.... it's a lovely drop it's.... it's very expensive by all means, please help yourself"  she hears the nervous man say as she hears the cork of a bottle pop then the sound of slushing liquid as Riddick finishes what was inside the bottle he just opened and she chuckles.... as the captain and it's passengers of the ship Hunter-Gratzner look at the dropship on the settlement Riddick stands watch TRYING to be a "good boy" and do as he was told by staying in Johns sight though he did wonder where Rieka disappeared to he didn't believe she stayed at the ship since no one was there any longer he was kind of glad for the distraction such as doing whatever he could to piss Johns off while still "listening" to him for he didn't like that he started to worry about the strange woman he had only just met but didn't want to be apart from.... Riddick finds Rieka as he starts walking around the settlement but it wasn't because he heard her walk towards him but because he heard her tease from behind him "bored already!?!"  he quickly turns ready to fight then lowers his fist as she chuckles softly at him "come on.... I'll give you a tour"  she says as she wraps her arm around his waist as though it was the most natural thing to do in the world "we have a Eagle in the nest"  she whispers leaning her head towards his ear he quivers excitedly at the feel of her soft warm delectable breath brushing up against his lower lobe her eyes point past his shoulders and he sniffs the air that's when he smells the kid(s) behind them watching them walk side by side as lovers would.... Rieka turns and points a gun at Johns as he tries to sneak up behind her and Riddick "who are you!?!"  Johns purrs "I'm the shiv you wouldn't let him have!"  Rieka replies not lowering the gun Riddick chuckles "you're missing the party come on, boy"  Johns says patting his pelvic bone as though he was calling a dog "bring your shiv along"  he adds as he walks away "there's someone in there!"  Rieka whispers to Riddick nodding her head towards the Coring Room Riddick pulls down the sheet that was covering the building and they hear a teenager gasp Riddick turns and sees the kid who asked him about his eyes who once had hair and now has none and is also wearing a pair of goggles "you're missing the party come on"  Riddick tells the kid then he and Rieka follow Johns their arms around one anothers waist "they do say that imitation is the best sort of flattery"  Rieka whispers as they walk he chuckles "but that is not who I meant I said "in" not "on top" and there's a lot in there but only one is alive"  she adds and his smile turns into a frown as he grips her hip even tighter.... Rieka and Riddick stand leaning up against the door frame listening to the captain and passengers speak amougst themselves Riddick kept looking up at Rieka who fallen asleep standing up with her hands gripping her side of the doorframe holding her up or at least making sure she doesn't fall he wondered how she was able to stay awake inside the Cryo Chamber but then he remembered how she said she hates humans which means she doesn't trust them either and with someone like Johns aboard he didn't blame her when he heard the Muslim man ask if anyone had seen one of the kids he remembered what she had said about someone alive inside the Coring Room and asked if anyone had checked it....