A New Cage They Put Me In New Chains That Bind⛓️🔗

"In this 'verse, life is antagonistic to the natural state here, humans in all their various races.... are a spontaneous outbreak.... an unguided mistake our purpose.... is to correct that mistake because there is another 'verse.... a 'verse where life a ravishing, ever-new place called UnderVerse but the road to that 'verse.... crosses over the threshold"  The "Purifier" says to the people of Helion Prime Rieka scoffs then says in a low soft voice "don't you ever get sick and tired of saying the same old speech on every planet you kill!?! you're cute but stupid Linus!"  (I'm using the actor who played him [Linus Roache] first name as the Purifier's real name) as the Necromancers surrounding him chant/chorus "Threshold! take us to the Threshold!"  as the Lord Marshall says "what you call.... death"  there is muttering from the crowd then the doors of the stadium they were in bang open and Irgun storms in his usual angry self with his crew marching behind him Purifier says "so it is this 'verse that must be cleansed of life so that UnderVerse can populate and prosper"  Rieka mutters under her breath "and yet the Converted cannot reproduce so.... what is the point exactly!?!"  as the people talk amougst themselves but there was one guy who stood there quietly listening with anger in his eyes "look around you every Necromonger in this hall, every one of the Legion Vast that just swept aside your defenses in one night.... was once like you fought as feebly as you every Necromonger that lives today.... is a convert"  The Lord Marshall says "oh right!.... the promise of power THAT'S the point!.... but is it reason enough to give in or will they continue to fight!?!"  Rieka mutters just then a woman calls out "there'll be no conversions!"  The Purifier shouts "we all began as something else! it was hard for me to accept, too, when I first heard these words but I changed I let them take away my pain"  Rieka whispers with a dark angry tone "and they gave you a new type of pain you didn't change you became WEAK Furyan!"  as a man tells him "you betrayed your faith!"  The Purifier continues as though he didn't hear those words "just as you will change.... when you realize that the threshold to the UnderVerse will be crossed.... only by those who have embraced the Necromonger faith for those of you who will right now.... drop to your knees and ask to be purified"  the man who spoke before says "we will not renounce our faith!"  the man who hadn't spoke before speaks up and adds projecting his voice as he walks around and through the crowd and over to where the Purifier and the Lord Marshal stand "no one here will do what you ask it is unthinkable! this is a world of many peoples, many religions! and we simply cannot and will not be converted!"  the Lord Marshal reaches up his hand wavering back and forth from human to spirit as he grips the mans stomach and pulls out his soul "then I'll take your soul"  the Lord Marshall says as he pulls back on the soul removing it from the body in a way that all that surround him can see the soul die then disappear "join him.... or join me"  the Lord Marshal says as the mans body falls dead to the ground and the people around the Lord Marshal kneel before him....

 or join me"  the Lord Marshal says as the mans body falls dead to the ground and the people around the Lord Marshal kneel before him