All Hail New Lord Marshal👑.... He's Smokin Hot🔥

"So.... is there anything worth keeping!?!"  Rieka asks with a smile as she reaches Riddick and fights by his side "just one thing!"  he replies and his lips meet hers "they don't own me though!"  she tells him once he lets her lips go and he chuckles "uh oh!.... Vaako's pissed!"  Rieka whispers looking over at her friend who raised his gun at one of the inmates thinking that Vaako was pointing it at her Riddick storms over to him "no!.... Rid he wasn't pointing it at me!"  Rieka calls out but it was too late for Vaako changed his target from the inmate who stood before them to Riddick himself and he hoped Rieka would forgive him and claim it as "self defense" "no!"  Kyra/Jack shouts then she tackles Vaako down to the ground the inmate Vaako was actually aiming for gets up off the ground and runs towards Vaako who pushes himself up and attacks him knocking him down once again then he picks him up by his hair and belt then pulls him down along his knee snapping the mans spinal cord then dropping him back onto the ground Vaako walks back over to where Riddick still lays on the ground and finds Rieka standing protectively over him "take your prize and go tell your wife and Lord he's dead or I'll take back my order and LET them kill you!"  Rieka threatens the Hellhounds surround her and Riddick protectively and growl menacingly at Vaako who backs away his soldiers on the other hand weren't as smart as him and they storm towards her "do you know what they use them for!?!"  Rieka asks Vaako who shakes his head with wide fearful eyes as though he was afraid she would make her word law before he had a chance to do as she had ordered him too "it's feeding time!"  she growls and the Hellhounds attack the Necros as they continue to come closer to Rieka and Riddick who grips her pant leg and pulls himself up using her body as support "you have to die!"  Riddick hears Rieka whisper in a tone only he can hear once he was fully standing he looks at her oddly "to do what your fairy godmother and my memaw want you to do the element of surprise would be preferable if not crucial the Lord Marshal must think you're dead!"  she tells him "I think you know now I think you know who tore Furya apart this mark carries the anger of an entire race but it's going to hurt"  Riddick hears Shirah say as another vision comes to him Riddick eyes meet Rieka's through his goggles as she stands before him as the mark burns into his skin and flows through his veins and even though he feels it he doesn't feel the pain it was supposed to bring "it's ok!.... it won't hurt me!"  Rieka whispers in a tone only he can hear as the Wrath of the Furyans takes him over passes through Rieka without harming her and pushes each of the Necros away including Vaako the only Necro unharmed is the Purifier once the wave goes away Riddick is knocked unconscious and the sun shows its true power blinding and burning everyone but Rieka and the Hellhounds who walk over to her and help her carry Riddick into the hanger Vaako and the Necros leave the only one that stays is the Purifier thinking Riddick has died Jack/Kyra sneaks aboard the Necro vessel and prays that she isn't found.... after taking Riddick to the hanger leaving him in the care of the Purifier Rieka walks back into the sun and the Hellhounds follow her "you have a choice.... go back to what you know or learn how to live somewhere else once he wakes we can take you to a different planet where you will flourish but the choice is yours!"  Rieka tells them in their language they rub up against her as though telling her they wish to go with her Rieka starts to feel the weight of everything she has done all the Elemental power she has used and she falls to the ground in a sitting position she hugs her knees to her chest and lowers her head then falls asleep with each of the Hellhounds surrounding her either sitting or laying down next to her.... when Riddick wakes up the first thing he does is search for Rieka he sees her sitting in the sun with the Hellhounds surrounding her and sighs with relief after witnessing the Purifier's suicide Riddick rushes out to where Rieka is picks her up and carries her to the ship with the Hellhounds at his heels he lays her down in the co-pilots seat then flies away dropping the Hellhounds off at a planet he guessed they would do well in that had plenty of shelter and food for them which is what he knew Rieka would want....