Not Gonna Cut It✂️🔪

Riddick came back a few minutes later and found Rieka and the pup playing with the golf ball he had taken from him he chuckles then says "I may have something better"  Rieka looks over at him and she and the pup stop playing Riddick shows and tells her about what he found and decided he was going to make the pup pay for his little game earlier by playing one of his own he placed a few of the pistachios he found along the pups nose and made him balance them until he said otherwise Riddick opened a MRE Full Meal of Crab Enchilada Hash and says  "sounds good"  he sniffs it and made a face then hummed like it actually was good and says to the pup "all yours"  then he tosses it to the ground the pup sniffed it then sneezed Rieka laughs as Riddick tells him "says "dog food" on it if you could read"  the pup walks away from the bag making a face of his own as Rieka continues laughing as the pup pees on the bag "come on"  Riddick says as the pup kicks the at the area he peed on Riddick sighs then says "all right bring me my reserve..... and as for you!"  he growls lowly as he spins to his side pushing Rieka.... who is sitting beside him.... down gently and lays over her he stares at her through his goggles then starts kissing her neck as the pup walks over to where Riddick left the meat he had cooked previously grips the bone it was on and drags it over the pup tilts his head at the two of them and Riddick looks up at him then sits up and takes the bone from the pup and asks "where's yours?"  the pup snarls and Riddick laughs as Rieka nudges his side with her elbow then he starts cutting up the meat on the bone and shares it with both Rieka and the pup tossing the first slice to the pup who jumps up and catches it while in the air the Riddick cuts another part and feeds it to Rieka making her chuckle as he grips the other side with his teeth and they pretend to fight over it then rip it in half and start to eat their half until the sky becomes dark and thunder starts to rumble then they place their piece of meat down and walk over to where the pup now stands staring off into the horizon "rain"  Riddick tells the pup who grumbles "it's a good thing just because you've never seen it before doesn't mean it's a bad thing"  he says as he places his hand along the pups neck and finds that he's shaking "hey, easy"  Riddick says then he looks back out at the horizon where a storm is brewing "I'm not sure Rid.... it hasn't rained since we've been here.... some planets do have acid rain and other dangerous things but.... maybe he knows something we don't!.... just because he hasn't seen it before doesn't mean whatever he's frightened of wasn't "programmed into his system" so to speak or maybe the Jackal's "enemy" comes out more at this particular time so it isn't the rain persay but what comes either with or after it"  Rieka says softly Riddick lifts his goggles and takes a better look at the rain cloud then says "looks like our time is up here"  and he takes them to the building he searched and found empty.... once inside Riddick hits a button that had the words Emergency Beacon Actuator above it then he stands before the machine that lowers down and gets scanned by a green light once the scan was complete he walks over to Rieka cups her arms in his hands leans down and kisses her lips they continue what he started before they came into the building and do what he wanted to do before they were interrupted by Vaako on the Necro ship Necropolis then head outside and wait for the bounty hunter ship to arrive "if we're going to leave him I have to introduce him to the pack.... he's going to need someone to show him how to be like them before he becomes too dependent on us to survive in their world"  Rieka tells Riddick softly he looks at her and nods....

 he's going to need someone to show him how to be like them before he becomes too dependent on us to survive in their world"  Rieka tells Riddick softly he looks at her and nods