🐤🐈🐕🐰I'm A Pet Now Am I!?!🐇🦎🐹🐠

Riddick and Rieka come out of the ball of extinguishing foam and attack the mercs waiting for them with shivs.... Rieka had "stolen" a shiv from a holster on Riddick's hip as soon as he ordered them all to hold their breath she saw a small smirk sneak up along the corner of his lips as he felt her do so they started off floating through the ship side by side then separated as the mercs around them started shooting at Jack and Imam who kept popping their heads out of the ball of extinguishing foam trying to take a breath before sinking back into it as the mercs around them started shooting at them unlike Riddick who took a gun from one of the mercs and started using it Rieka stayed with just using her fist, feet and the shiv for she enjoyed the "up close and personal" aspect of a fight more than the "shoot from far away" vantage point "you certainly know how to make an entrance"  the man in white with a familiar nasally voice says "that's nothing, scarecrow he's kick your ass so hard--"  Jack replies as she floats out of the ball of extinguishing foam grabs a gun that floats towards her then gets pulled back into the ball.... probably by Imam.... she comes back out and Rieka floats over to her and gets in the way of the man in white who tried to get a jump on the kid the mans eyebrow raises at the dangerously dark look on Rieka's face and he could see the Furyan in her make itself known as she growls lowly holding the point of the shiv up against his adams apple "back off!"  Riddick says looking up at a woman who was also wearing white as he strangles one of the mercs "call off your lap dog, before his trying to impress you gets him killed"  they hear a woman's voice reply "I'm I so obvious?"  Rieka whispers in a low tone that only Riddick could hear "no you both just reek!"  Riddick says to the woman "call it what you want, but tell him to stand down, now"  the woman replies as the hood of her cloak folds up revealing her face "you'll have to excuse Junner's excitement it's sometimes makes him a touch.... quick though I can't say I blame him you see, he's just heard so much you, Riddick yes, I know your name quite a bit more about you, I think though I can't help but be curious about your pet"  Riddick says "careful you may find what you're digging for and you will leave her alone of you know what's good for you!"  the woman replies "I'm willing to share, of course, but I must ask that you surrender your weapon.... before anymore of my.... apparently overpaid associates.... come to an untimely end"  Riddick groans so softly it sounds like a hum then says "not gonna happen"  the woman replies "no?"  Junner looks at Rieka and her expression becomes even more dangerous and deadly and she digs her shiv deeper into his throat he was very impressed and slightly turned on "I think your pet is in more danger than mine! so if I were you I would do as I told you to do! the girl she's protecting is nothing to me but she will die before she allows anyone to touch her though I am certain he will die before he ever gets the chance to even raise his gun and I think you are more fond of your pet then she is!"  Riddick says as he stands up placing his foot along the merc he was chocking neck and Junner backs away without being told to do so "lock them down we're done here"  the woman orders as Riddick snaps the neck of the merc under his foot "we'll go on our own if you touch me I will cut your fingers off!"  Rieka growls dangerously and if Junner wasn't aroused before he certainly was now Rieka gently grips Jack's arm and they walk over to Riddick then allow the mercs who were still alive lead them to wherever they were to be taken the mercs learned very quickly to stay as far away as possible from the violet-silver eyed black haired woman and her companions.... she was even more dangerous when they tried to get near the one they called Riddick.... "they smell odd!.... like their blood is just starting to thaw!"  Riddick hears Rieka whisper softly while walking at his side he raises an eyebrow at her but he doesn't say a word....

 like their blood is just starting to thaw!"  Riddick hears Rieka whisper softly while walking at his side he raises an eyebrow at her but he doesn't say a word