Will You Be My Buddy!?!🫂👥🐕🐾

"Shh!"  Rieka says to the jackal that stands at her side she places her pointer finger over her lips as they watch Riddick sit by a sulfur pool the jackal growls softly "alright go have your fun!"  she whispers with a smile then glides away just as Riddick turns to face whatever growled at him she glides back and watches the jackal and Riddick fight one another "oh come on now he's only playing!.... he thinks your the biggest, juiciest bone he has ever seen in his life!.... better then that dry thing you tried to feed him!"  Riddick hears a familiar soft tantalizing voice tease playfully as he reaches for a weapon that was attached to his armor he looks up and sees Rieka smiling at him he tosses the disk like contraption/weapon/décor as far away as he could throw it the jackal looks at Rieka who smiles at him then he goes and chases after the metal frisbee and Riddick wobbles over to where Rieka stands hugs her to him then kisses her lips with a sensual hunger "of course you would befriend those beasts!"  he says once he lets her lips go she chuckles then says pointing to his leg "sit and let me look at that!"  he sits down and she rips his pant leg so that she could get a better look at what she was dealing with then she uses the elements and heals it completely he looks at her with a surprised expression on his face "I've been getting better.... you may think that I've been having you practice with me so that you could keep some of your animal side alive but the truth is I've been trying to learn about mine and I could see no better teacher than you!.... I don't want these parts of me controlling me as you were controlled or worse but I also don't want to control them!.... I want to find a compromise.... if there is such a thing!.... I want to do better.... BE better then my "betters"!"  she tells him he scrambles up and hugs her to him once more making her fall on her back her hair falling and floating in the sulfur water near them she chuckles then says "come on I'll show you where there's some "safe" water to drink and get the smell of eels off you.... I thought I was the only one allowed to get that close!"  she purrs her last sentences as she rubs her hands all along his chest as she speaks in a very seductively romantic way he chuckles then pushes himself off her, helps her up and they go for a short walk to a different sulfur pond/puddle.... this one has a waterfall..... "where are we!?!"  Riddick asks as he cups some water into his hands then takes a drink "not Furya"  she replies "that much is obvious!"  he growls darkly her eyes widen "I-I'm sorry!"  he says "it's alright.... you've been trapped for far too long and now your free it'll take some time for you to be fully you again.... luckily I'm a patient person"  she replies he chuckles "the nights here are the most beautiful that I have seen so far.... I think you'll like them"  she tells him in a soft voice "how long was I....!?!"  he asks "a week"  she replies he looks at her with a surprised expression on his face "that's how long it took me to find you anyway.... Vaako took me to a different part of the planet and left me there.... he wanted me to come with him but he knew I'd never leave you.... not again anyway.... not when I have a choice.... especially not when I'm ALLOWED to choose!"  she tells him he got mad when she spoke of Vaako and sad when she spoke of leaving and choices "it gave me time to get to know the planet so to speak and befriend some jackals"  she adds he chuckles he noticed within the 5 years with the Necros her eyes stayed the same moon white but here they were brighter and more beautiful then he has ever seen them.... she is free too.... free of the nightmares.... or so he hoped.... "the moon galaxy has returned!"  she says he looks at her oddly "your eyes.... they're almost as bright as they were when I first met you!.... it looks like it's happening already.... you're starting to feel free!"  she says "it's because of you!"  he replies "no.... it's because of the Jackal.... that's what you needed.... a "real" fight!.... outside your cage"  she says he laughs.... Rieka gave Riddick a small tour of the surrounding area they didn't get very far when the jackals came wandering over Riddick turns and watches them with a curious expression on his face "you're going to have to gain their trust.... they were here first.... this is their home and we're the trespassers"  Rieka says softly to Riddick who asks "just how do I do that!?!" she replies "listen to the animal inside you"  he smiles shaking his head he watches as a Jackal walks closer to the muddy water with a curious gait "no don't do that!"  Rieka whispers softly Riddick looks at her oddly "the creature that lives in there isn't known for it's kindness"  she tells him and as though to prove her point a creature jumps out at the jackal from inside the water and attacks him/her Rieka starts to rush over to it but Riddick places his arm across her chest and says "I have to gain his trust remember!?!"  she chuckles and lets him go after the creature that is until he sees the same tail appear behind Rieka he turns around pushes her out of the way and protects her instead he instantly gets knocked onto his back by the creature and picks up a bone that lays next to him as the creature goes to bite him places it in the creatures mouth and tries to push it off him he was so busy trying to stay alive he didn't realize that Rieka had been knocked unconscious.... her head had hit the stone wall when he pushed her out of the way.... it wasn't until after he got away from the creature that he saw her laying there on the ground and to his surprise the creature didn't go anywhere near her forgetting about his own safety he rushed over to where she is, picks her up and carries her bridal style as he ran as fast as he could out of that area and got her to a place he hoped was safe....