Taming The Wild🐯🐅🦁🐺

Rieka watches as the female merc wakes up softly gasping for air, looks over at Riddick, pulls herself out of her seat, walks over to the Furyan convict and sniffs him.... strange "lady".... from hip to shoulder then leans in and stares into his googles while biting her lip there's a creaking noise as Toombs scratches his crotch in his sleep the girl looks to make sure no one woke up then waves her hand over Riddick's goggles like she was trying to tell if he was awake.... which he was Rieka could tell that he was.... the girl lifts up his goggles Riddick closes his eyes as she does so then opens them making the girl jump back Riddick catches her legs in his making it so she couldn't move and asks as the girl pants holding the bars above her for support "do you know you grind your teeth at night? sexy"  Rieka chuckles softly then asks "you find her heavy breathing sexy!?!.... really Rid!?!... to each their own I suppose!"  the girl spins her head and looks at her "from the moment we met you out of all of you YOU are the one I heard!.... how in the HELL did you become a merc!?!"  Rieka says unfazed by the stare then she says "girl you would make a horrible cat!.... I find it odd that out of all of us I'M the one who gets ignored must be the over empowerment of the scent of masculine testosterone!.... you're pretty and all but trust me you aren't his type!"  Riddick chuckles "yeah and who is his type!?!"  the girl asks Rieka stands up walks over climbs on to Riddick's lap with the girl's legs still attached straddles herself so that she was facing him slides her hand along his cheek as they both stare into one anothers eyes and purrs softly "I am!"  then she kisses his lips which he deepens instantly showing each of the mercs.... even those still sleeping.... just who she belongs too the girl grunts then moves away as Riddick lets go of her legs as he gets lost in the kiss "some people don't know the value of personal space"  Rieka says Riddick replies with a chuckle in his tone as he looks her up and down "speak for yourself!"  she says "I know it's value I just like invading yours!"  she says as she slides her body closer so that their chests meet then purrs into his ear in a low alluring tone "don't you!?!"  he replies with a smile "you know I do!"  his body quivers as he feels her teeth lightly bite then slide down his lower lobe then they hear the computer say "destination reached unlocking manual controls".... one thing Rieka noticed being so close to him was that Riddick's eyes seemed to change they once looked like the galaxy and now they were more like pearls just being discovered inside a clam they were still beautiful but she wondered about the change she wasn't worried just curious it might be because his mind was being invaded by a Furyan and he was unknowingly being controlled/manipulated by her and everyone else who was trying to make sure this "prophecy" was being fulfilled in the way THEY saw it be fulfilled they didn't want it to go any other way even though it could.... the girl gets straight to work ignoring the two animals in the back as the others wake up.... "all right I make 700 degrees on the day side, 300 below on the night side"  the pilot says "let's not get caught in the sun"  Toombs tells them "if I owned this place and hell, I'd rent this place out and live in hell"  Rieka climbs off Riddick's lap and asks as she walks over to the pilot "can I drive?!"  the pilot looks at Toombs who shrugs then he unbuckles and moves out of her way he watches in awe with a surprised expression on his face as she closes the shutters and flies into the planet blind "Riddick taught me a few things.... don't worry we'll make it in safely"  she tells him and all he could do was nod "names Rieka"  she tells him "Xiang"  he replies "dang I've been around people too long I'm becoming.... nice!"  she teases shaking her head she says the word "nice" as though it was the most disgusting word she could think of Riddick chuckles "blue angle.... good"  the computer says "stand by and...."  the girl merc says "plotted course good"  the computer says "hit it!"  the girl shouts ignoring the girl Rieka only listened to Riddick and when he told her to "hit it" which she did.... though he didn't use that phrase he just called out her name.... and the computer voice says "angle of approach, good"  which makes Riddick whispers with a smirk "that's my Hellhound!"  Rieka purrs alluringly with a roll of her tongue which makes it almost sound like a sultry growl and he smiles as she makes it into the Crematoria prison without a hitch landing softly into the pad then she opens the shutters and watches the steam float all around the ship "oops!"  she says Riddick chuckles she hops out of the seat and walks over to Riddick who smiles up at her she unhooks him from his prison and claps him in irons with a tantalizing smirk....