Are you Friend 👼🏻Or Foe😈!?!

Riddick felt Johns hang him in his favorite "caught by mercs" way.... kneeling with chains cuffed to his wrists and ankles.... he opened his eyes just a little bit and saw Rieka sitting on the table behinds Johns who was sitting in front of him calling out his name "Riddick Riddick?"  then he felt Johns punch him in the jaw "Johns? we beating men in chains now?"  one of Johns' men named Moss asks "cause that's what real men do right Johns!?!"  Rieka asks sarcastically Johns looks at her then back at Riddick who was also staring at her but unlike Johns Riddick's eyes never left hers "okay, from the beginning for the historical record.... The Hunter Gratzner that's the commercial vessel my son uses to transport you back to the slammer but that ship sends a distress call somewhere near M-344/G it's a backwater system, with two suns, one habitable planet does he survive the crash?"  Johns asks Riddick "big drama the next few hours but whatever happens, no matter what they tell you, don't let 'em take these chains off me"  Riddick replies and he sees the worry in Rieka's eyes "them? who's "them"? who are you talking.... do you know who you're talking to here?"  Johns asks Riddick looks over at Santana who says "that was for me?"  Johns looks over at Santana Riddick once again looks at Rieka and sees relief in her eyes she must have thought he was speaking of the Necros for that was what they were being called when they were at the prison together he looks back over at Santana and says "when the chains come off...."  Johns stands up and says "Jesus Christ"  Riddick says to Santana "Box Boy, you go in the first five seconds"  Santana asks bouncing the sword in his hand up and down "really? and you plan on killing me with what, your mouth?"  Riddick replies "that shiny blade"  Santana says "I'd love to see you try"  Rieka chuckles softly knowing full well that Riddick doesn't have to "try" he ALWAYS keeps his word ESPECIALLY when it comes to promises like that "for the historical record, he made it"  Riddick tells Johns who walks back over sits back down and asks "so it's just you and him?"  Riddick replies looking from Johns back to Rieka and says "was, uh, about the same number you see here in this room.... if it was just me and him I never would have met her!"  he nods over at Rieka Johns looks over at her then back at Riddick and asks "so how many made it off?"  Riddick replies "four"  Johns asks "but not him?"  Riddick replies "no"  Johns asks "so between the time of the crash and the time you leave that planet, my son dies and I can safely assume it's at your hands is that right?"  he shoots back up out of his stool and shouts "I'm wasting my fucking time here!"  Riddick asks "you grant any last wishes?"  he looks over at Dahl and says "I was referring to you"  Rieka rolls her eyes at him as Dahl replies "not that the chains aren't a hot look, but no I'm not gonna straddle you in front of all these guys"  Riddick says "what if I killed all of 'em first?"  Dahl replies "easy, boy there's a lot more tranq where that came from"  Rieka mutters under her breath "oh goodie something else for me to destroy!"  as Riddick says as his eyes meet Rieka's once more and she starts playing with the little glass bottle of sand in her hands making it rise out of it swirl in a circle then fall back into the bottle "tell me what you see outside that window, Dahl"  Dahl gets up walks over to the window behind Riddick sighs then says "Cyclops unit, two ships, couple dead guys in plastic"  then she turns her body so she can look at Riddick who asks as he looks at her "and you don't see anything else?"  Dahl replies "nothing else"  Riddick says as Dahl walks away from the window "let me know when you do love those toenails, by the way"  Dahl stops walking looks at him and replies with a smile "yeah?"  her smile drops then she says "Predator Pink"  and walks away "matches your nipples"  Riddick tells her she stops walking once again and looks at him "why are we even listening to this big fuckstick? can we just detach his head, please?"  Santana asks Rieka's little swirl of sand turns into a tiny angry tornado but stays over the glass bottle "here's what's gonna happen the next 60 seconds, you're gonna watch your own head drop into that box nothing, nothing is gonna keep you from that special place in hell"  Johns says softly as he stands over Riddick who looks up at him "maybe in the last minute of your life, you want to be something more"  Johns says then he shouts "than a goddamn savage! gimme some fucking answers! please!"  Riddick lowers his head and looks at Rieka who had stopped playing with her bottle of sand "is there anything you'd like to add on the subject I just raised?"  Johns says softly just then they hear the rain fall upon the roof of the building Riddick looks up at the skylight above him then at Johns and says "time's up"  Johns nods and says with tears streaming down his face "time is up he's all yours"  he walks away from Riddick Santana stares at Riddick and chuckles then orders "hold him down"  he lowers his head box closer to Riddick "I wouldn't do that if I were you!"  Rieka whispers quietly as the "jamoke" named Diaz pushes Riddick down so that his head was now over the box Santana says something in spanish then raises his blade Dahl.... who seemed to take a liking to Riddick quite quickly for a lesbian woman.... starts to walk over and quite possibly try to stop him when they hear the Cyclops go off then she switches course and goes to check and see what made it go off one of Santana's crew named Vargas says as he follows her "more dingo-dongos maybe"  Santana looks around then whispers as he walks away from Riddick "fuck it"  one of Johns men named Lockspur walks over to Riddick and says "I know what's coming called to find you the serpents...."  then he storms away..... once everyone was outside.... even Johns who seemed reluctant to leave Riddick.... Rieka walks over and straddles herself onto Riddick's lap which makes him chuckle "what!?!.... you have to make up for once again flirting with another woman!"  she tells him with a playfully alluring tone as she wipes the blood off his head with her thumb "and just how am I....!?!"  Riddick starts then he moans as she kisses his neck in a soft sensual way her lips touch his skin so softly that if his body wasn't so sensitive to her touch he'd never feel it then nudges her nose up against his mandible bone just as softly as she kisses him and he growls lowly because he has no way of answering her in the position they are in which truly is torture for him for she doesn't stop "like I said, it ain't me you gotta worry about"  Riddick says to the mercs who weren't even in the room and he feels Rieka chuckle softly from her spot along his neck which makes him smile then he feels her lightly nip at his neck and he jumps back just a little and says "hey!"  she looks up at him and laughs he takes advantage of her new position and kisses her lips "you were worried about me!"  he coos tilting his head slightly as he looks into her eyes "I was not!.... I was worried about Johns!"  she replies he laughs for she almost said it in the same way she did before but unlike on their first planet together with their first Johns she was being ignored here which he found quite surprising seeing that they were surrounded by a group of horny men..... and one woman....