3

Everyone slowly started to trickle back to their common rooms. Harry, Ron and Hermione were last into the Gryffindor common room. Harry looked around and saw Dean and Seamus. Dean was sitting on an arm chair by the fire with Seamus sitting on his lap. Seamus had his arm around Dean's neck and Dean had his arms around Seamus' waist. Harry went over to them.
"Hey, guys." Harry sat down on the sofa next to the arm chair Seamus and Dean were sharing.
"Hey, Harry." They said at the same time.
"Can I ask you guys a question or two?"
"Sure mate as long as it's not about Snape's potions homework 'cus I didn't understand a bloody word of it." Dean joked.
"Ok well first question: are you two together?" Hermione hit Harry around the head with her newspaper. "Ow! What was that for?" Hermione sat on the opposite side of the sofa to Harry.
"You and Malfoy are so oblivious!" Hermione complained " If two guys kiss, hold hands, embrace and do all the lovey-dovey stuff they do, I would have thought it were a pretty big give away!"
"Malfoy didn't know we were going out? He really is an idiot." Said Dean with a chuckle
"He not an idiot." Harry retorted a little annoyed. Seamus smiled at Dean and said triumphantly
"That's another galleon Dea." Dean then, looking defeated dug in his pocket for the money.
"Ok second question: why do you keep giving each other money?" Harry jutted in.
"Me and Sea have an ongoing bet." Dean said still looking for some money in his pocket
"What is it?" Harry questioned
"Everytime you and draco are mean to each other I give Dean a galleon. But whenever you are all lovely dovey, he gives me a galleon. So far I have over 20 galleons." Seamus explained
"Shit," Dean who had finally stopped looking for money "That was all the money I won from betting Ginny and Luna where dating!"
"Wait, Luna and Ginny?" Hermione hit Harry over the head again but not as hard as before.
"Hey guys! What's going on?" Ron came over to the four by the fire and sat inbetween Harry and Hermione however he sat a little closer to Hermione than Harry.
"Well we're just talking about how oblivious Harry is to the gay couples of Hogwarts." Seamus said with a smile
"What gay couples couples of Hogwarts?" Asked Ron. Harry waited for Ron to be hit by Hermione but not a noise was made after a minute. Harry leaned forward so he could see her around Ron.
"Why didn't you hit him with a newspaper?" He asked a little angrily.
"I'm tired Harry. I was up till 4 last night doing homework so I only got 3 or 4 hours of sleep." Hermione moaned and rested her head on the back of the sofa closing her eyes. Ron looked at her sympathetically. "We were also talking about how Harry and Draco are cute together." Seamus continued lowering his voice so as to let Hermione sleep.
"Wait, Harry you like Malfoy?" Ron too lowered his voice
"No, I don't. I don't even know my sexuality!" Harry exclaimed
"Well sorry to say this mate, but the evidence is against you." Seamus said taking out a money bag and shaking it.
"What ... ?" Ron started but was cut off by Hermione. Her head had slowly slipped off the sofa and now was on Ron's shoulder. Ron didn't cringe away or make any negative movements he just smiled down at her. Seamus turned to Dean and said
"I bet 10 galleons they Ron and Hermione get together before the end of the term."
"No more bets Seamus you are going to drain my vaults." Dean refused. Seamus seemed a little upset because he withdrew his hands from Dean neck and crossed then not looking at Dean. He and Seamus have little disputes all the time so Dean knew what to do to solve this one. Dean kissed Seamus' cheek and put a few kissed on his neck before giving Seamus a quick but meaningful kiss on the lips. Seamus was now smiling. He got up and put his hand out to Dean who got up and took it.
"We are going to go on a walk before curfew." Seamus smiled as he led Dean out of the portrait hole. As the portrait closed behind Dean and Seamus, Hermione's head slowly slipped off Ron's shoulder. Ron's keeper insists kicked in and he caught her head before it fell and he lowered it slowly into his lap. Ron stroked Hermione's hair smiling at her occasionally while he and Harry quietly stared at the fire as everyone around them went up to bed.