4

Almost an hour later curfew hit. Harry was concerned as he hadn't seen Dean or Seamus since they went for their walk. At this point Ron had fallen asleep with Hermione's head on his lap. Harry got up and went to his dormitory and retrieved Ron's blanket with which he covered Hermione with it before leaving the common room to find Seamus and Dean.

Meanwhile, in the Slytherin common room Pansy, Blaise and Draco having a heated argument.
"He does!" shouted Pansy
"He doesn't!" Draco argued
"And you do!" Blaise taunted
"No I don't" Draco retorted
"Draco ! I can tell he likes you and you like him." Pansy was getting very angry at this point and an angry Pansy was the worst Pansy.
"Fine maybe I do but he never will! He hates me." Draco slumped on the sofa. It was true. Draco did like him but there was a very small chance of him liking Draco back because he had hated draco since first year and it ate Draco up inside that his 4 year crush, Harry Potter, didn't like him back. Draco was on the verge of tears just thinking about Harry's hatred towards him.
"I need to take a walk." Draco stuttered as he left the common room.
It was before curfew so Draco walked around the halls seeing the occasional student running back to their dorms. He wandered around until he came to the Great Hall. The door was slightly open so he walked inside and sat at the Slytherin table staring the enchanted ceiling and thinking everything over. Draco felt a single tear roll down his cheek as a shooting star flew overhead. Draco quickly closed his eyes and wished. Wished Harry liked him back. Wished he had the guts to tell Harry how he feels. Wished he could....
"You making a wish?" A voice echoed round the hall scaring Draco and making his eyes open to find the source of the voice. And it was the person he least wanted to see at the moment. Harry.

Sorry this has taken so long. I've been going through some stuff and homework is horrendous but I have it mostly planned out and i just have to write it. Xoxo Becky