7

When Harry got back, he found the common just as it was when he left it. At this point, the time was quarter to eleven. Harry walked over to Ron and Hermione and shook Ron a little. He opened his eyes and looked at Harry, then the time and finally down at Hermione before he got up and carried Hermione upstairs to the dorms. Harry followed Ron and had just gotten into the dorm room as Ron was putting Hermione on his bed. He covered her with his blanket before taking another one out of his trunk, as well as a small pillow, and lay down on the floor inbetween his and Harry's beds and gone back to sleep. Harry looked between Hermione and Ron in confusion before getting ready for bed. As he was coming out of the bathroom, he noticed Seamus wasn't in his bed and he panicked before seeing him cuddling Dean in his bed. Harry had just gotten into his own bed when Hermione woke up.
"Harry?" She said confused
"Hey Hermione. You're in the boys dormitory. You fell asleep on Ron and he didn't want to wake you and boys aren't allowed to go up to the girls dorms so he brought in here instead." Harry explained
"Where is he?" Hermione asked
"He's on the floor." Harry said pointing to Ron. Hermione looked down at him with a caring and sympathetic smile. She got off the bed and sat with Ron facing her. She reached out and brushed his hair out of his face before leaning down and kissing his cheek. This seemed to wake up Ron as his eyes opened slightly. Hermione shocked and embarrassed about how Ron woke up. Ron however just looked at Hermione then smiled and held his arms out for Hermione to hug him. Hermione lay down and Ron hugged her while she hugged back within a minute they were both fast asleep with wide smiles on their faces.
"Wow," Harry whispered into the silence "I've never felt more single."