8

That night Harry had a nightmare. He had a nightmare that his 4 year crush was dating a girl and they kissed right in front of Harry. He then came over to Harry and started swearing at him "Did you really think I would love a faggot?" Then he laughed in Harry's face before Harry woke up.
Harry looked around to see everything the way it was when he went to sleep, all lit by the dim light outside. However, Ron and Hermione were now on Ron's bed cuddling almost identically to Dean and Seamus. Harry looked at his watch to see it was 5:52 am. Harry couldn't get back to sleep so he decided to stay awake until Ron and Hermione woke up. At around 6:30 Hermione woke up and sat up. She looked around confused until she saw Ron. She bent down and kissed him on the cheek before getting off his bed. She proceeded to pick up Ron's spear blanket and on seeing Harry waved at him before leaving the dorm room.
At about 7:30 Harry got up and went fro a shower and got ready.
When he walked back into the dorm room, all of them were awake and sitting up on their beds and Seamus was sitting on Dean's lap.
"Harry! Maybe you can tell us what's going on with Ron." Seamus said obviously annoyed.
"Yeah he keeps saying "she's not here" but he isn't telling us who 'she' is." Dean said
"And Harry where were you last night?" Neville asked looking both concerned and curious.
"Well," Harry stared, sitting on his bed "last night I went out to look for you two idiots," he pointed and at Dean and Seamus " because I didn't know you were already back here. I found my way to the Great Hall where I found Malfoy. We exchanged words then Filch found us and took us to Dumbledore. Now I have a detention with Malfoy after lessons."
"Ouch! But what about Ron?" Seamus persisted.
"Well when I came back, Hermione was asleep on Ron who was also asleep on the sofas in the common room. I woke Ron up and, because boys aren't allowed in the girls dorms, he brought her in here. He put her on the bed and he went to sleep on the floor. I don't know what happened after that because I went to sleep." Harry finished refraining from telling them all the details for his friend's sake.
"This is getting too hetero for me." Said
Seamus jokingly with a fake look of disgust on his face "I'm going to get ready then get some breakfast. Dean?"
"Ok I'll get ready too" Dean said as he and Seamus went to the bathroom to get ready.
"I better get ready too" said Neville as he shuffled into the bathroom.
"Ron you've got to get ready too." Harry said to Ron who was now face down on his bed. He turned his head to look at him and rolled his eyes before getting up and getting dressed while Harry lay on his bed facing the ceiling.
"Thanks for not telling them everything about last night." Ron said quietly
"What happened last night is between you me and Hermione." Harry smiled "and I think she took your blanket."
"She took my blanket?" A smile bloomed on Ron's face.
"Come on, lovebird." Harry chuckled "let's get some breakfast with Hermione."
Breakfast was awkwardly silent but both Ron and Hermione were smiling. Both of them kept this up through the whole day only exchanging a few words here and there.