10

In the morning, Harry did as he said. He went up to Dumbledore's office and asked him about being an Agony Aunt.
"I think that's an excellent idea, Harry. But I hope you realise that there will be those who do not approve?" Dumbledore peered at Harry over his desk.
"Yes I do. But that is exactly why some are hiding and feel that they can't talk to anyone. They need to know there is someone to talk to." Harry replied firmly. Dumbledore nodded and leaned back in his chair.
"I think it best to start this when we have come back from the Christmas holidays." Dumbledore said
"Yes sir. Thank you."
"Now off you pop."
"Good bye sir." Harry left and started walking back to the Great Hall but a corridor away from Dumbledore's office, he ran into Draco.
"Potter? What are you doing up here this early?" He asked
"I was talking to Dumbledore about setting something up." Harry answered
"Setting what up?" Draco asked curiously. Harry's head told him not to tell Draco but his heart said to trust Draco and tell him.
"I'm setting up a kind of Agony Aunt for young members of the LGBTQ+ community." Harry's heart said. Draco seemed to perk up a bit
"And why are you organizing it, Potter?"
At this point Harry's head and his heart were have a war. After a few seconds of silence Harry improvised between telling Draco his sexuality and not telling him at all by saying
"Because I'm a part of it." Draco's eyes widened and lit up for a second or two.
"Really?"
"Yeah and I want to help others who may be a part of it if they need it." Harry shrugged.
"You really can't stop helping people, can you?" Draco chuckled
"Nope!" Harry smiled
"And I've always admired that about you." Draco said softly. They both smiled sheepishly. A few moments passed of them looking at each other smiling before Harry snapped out of it.
"Well," Harry looked at his watch awkwardly "Classes will start in a few minutes so I better go get my bag."
"Me too" Draco said awkwardly
"See you around." Harry said before walking past Draco.
Draco wanted to turn around and ask Harry to the ball but by the time he got enough confidence and turned around, Harry had gone.